Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy Beaujolais Day!

It's nice and warm again!
But same as yesterday, it is hot in the office...

Today I'd like to introduce my wine food that goes great with Beaujolais Nouveau!

Last year there was a recipe contest held by Arcane (they import/export luxury food and wine).
They put out a call for wine food that goes great with Michel Lynch (red or white).
Since I prefer red wine, I created some recipes for the red!

Luckily, I won the highest award!
The award-winning recipe is "Pork and Beans with Demiglace Sauce, Accompanied with Rye Bread".
http://www.arcane-jp.com/contest/saisyu.html
Sorry, my recipe is in Japanese :(
But I hope this idea helps you prepare for the Beaujolais Nouveau Day!

Of course, I will write in English if anyone wants.

I gotta go now.
Have fun :)

Please click below and vote for me.



Popular Posts - Last 7 days