Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ad on Foods

Hello. It is still cold and raining outside today. On such day, I prefer to go to work than stay at home! Hope it clears up by the weekend.

Due to the recession, consumers are holding the line on spending. What kind of sales strategies do you see at stores?

Last week, I saw on TV that the company called Plus Impact has launched a new service called "Ad on Foods" in December 2008. It is designed to print ads on discount stickers on foods. The sticker is called ure-seal (happy sticker). The discount amount is about 30yen (30cents) and the cost of ads are covered by advertisers. In this way, both consumers and advertisers can be happy!

I haven't seen this sticker on food yet at stores, but I hope it helps us all save money someday.

This is all for today.
Have a good one!

Please click below and vote for me.

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days