Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Accomplishments

Damn my memory! I am sooooo stupid that we faced 45degrees wrong direction (east-southeast) yesterday when we had the Eho-Maki! I hope nothing bad happens... I didn't actually measure the direction, so we might have faced the right direction, yes!

After so long, I will post my accomplishments up to now.

On 1/18, my blog was selected at The Foodie BlogRoll's "Today 5 Random Blogs". Thank you for those who visited my blog through the widget ;)

On 2/2, I won 18 SOYJOY bars (nutrition bars made with whole soy and real fruit) at kurasse's (daily life information magazine publisher's) party appetizer recipe contest. I submitted my Bean and Spinach Stuffed Tomato Cream Ravioli recipe made from wonton wrappers. Oh, by the way, I didn't know that the SOYJOY is sold overseas until I search it today on the Net! Have you ever seen it at stores?

On 2/2, my money saving recipe "Colorful Okonomi Stir-Fried Cabbage" won a silver prize and was published in a magazine called "Ohayo Okusan". You guys know what "Ohayo" means, right? "Okusan" means madam. Anyway, it is not a morning magazine. I don't know why the magazine is called like that.

Last but not least, I sometimes submit my posts (recipes) to win product samples and won some stuff including funny stuff recently! On 1/21, I won a clay shampoo which stimulates hair growth. On 2/3, I won a jar of high-grade marmalade. On 2/3, I won a laxative pills that cleanses stomach and intestines. On 2/4, I won 2 cups of white rice.

Okay, all for today.
Have a good one!

Please click below and vote for me.

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days