Google+

Monday, December 14, 2009

UP

Hi there! How was your weekend?! Mine was busy as usual... However, taking time out from our busy schedule, my darling and I went to see movies.

What we saw is Disney-Pixar's UP - an animated comedy adventure about a 78-year-old man who ties balloons to his house and flies away, with an 8-year-old stowaway.

I loved the story. It is adventurous but romantic. Couples can enjoy together ;)

Have you ever seen 3D movies?!
We saw movies in 3D for the first time and was pretty exciting. It wasn't dizzy at all and I got used to the 3D scenes real quick :D

Time really flies. It's already mid-December! I need to do things in advance, not to fall behind!

Busy Monday X(

Take care!!!

Please click below and vote for me.

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

12 comments:

  1. I had watched this movie few days ago.....very nice and I like it. I haven try to watch movie with 3d and hope to try it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi anGeLine,

    Happy BD again ;) Did you see it with your bf?! I'm glad I said yes to my daling when he asked me to go to the movies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We watched this movie last september or august.
    funny movie for the whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ochi,

    I watched it already and it was really cool..I love the little boy.He was grumpy but cute and with the small eyes.

    I watched this movie with Ken too.I seldom watch animation but the color of the balloon attracted me..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ochi,

    I, too, have seen the movie! But in 2D only. It was a nice movie and very enjoyable.

    Didn't know about what the movie was about, so I was a bit surprised in the beginning of the movie. Also, wasn't really sure which direction the movie was taking...so very enjoyable and heart warming!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched this movie on the plane a couple weeks ago on my way to Japan. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ochi,
    I watched it with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi merce-san,

    Wow! Was it screened that early in your place?!
    Yes. It was moving and entertaining :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi jose,

    You, too?! It seems like everybody knew the movie already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jenn,

    Right! I didn't read the story line, so I wasn't sure what was going on. Ha-ha. But it was kind of romantic. I loved it :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tornadoes28,

    Are you still in Japan?! I just wondred when you mentioned about Ginza ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi anGeLine,

    Nice!!! I believe you had a good time :D

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts - Last 7 days