Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Kushikatsu "Snack" Bowl

On Sunday, I made a funny dish for my darling. It's a rice bowl with cutlet snack! Have you ever tried this kind of cutlet snack?!


Kushikatsu (Japanese-style deep-fried kabob) is a local food in Osaka. My co-worker bought it for souvenior. Of course it is made with fake meat!

I cooked it like Katsudon: a popular Japanese food, a bowl of rice topped with a deep-fried pork cutlet, egg, and condiments. LOL ;P

It snowed about an inch last night, so the road was covered with slippy sherbet X( I left home early to walk slow... but damn Marunouchi line, it stopped right before my destination due to car trouble, not the snow!!!

I brought the pocket warmer (which I won the other day) with me but our office is heated well today...

How unlucky me...

Good luck!!!

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days