Friday, April 2, 2010

Calorie Hunter

Last night, I attended the new class called "Calorie Hunter" after the regular hula dancing class at the gym. You dance Latin, hip-hop, house, and whatever dance for non-stop 45 minutes! People at the gym say you just simply follow an instructor, but for no joke, I am not a dance person, so I couldn't follow the instructor at all X( I think I burned my calories in a cold sweat... I'm not sure weather to attend it again (try out new a new thing) or not.

Anyway, the new hula dancing song is Kaimana Hila! I can't wait to complete it :D

This weekend, my darling and I are going to fly to Nagasaki and take a bus (2.5hrs!!!) to visit Hirado city. We are using the hotel vouchers which I won at the Dutch food contest! Then I am thinking of renting a car to do sightseeing in Ikitsuki (very northern part of Nagasaki). I haven't driven a car for ages in Japan, so I hope I can make it back alive!

I am planning to take the video of the previous hula this weekend there. So, hopefully, I'll post it at YouTube by next week!

Stay tuned!!!

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days