Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Brass Band Reunion

Last Friday, I met my brass band friends and the teacher from high school. It has been more than 10 years to get together. It all started with my wedding stuff. I really never see them again unless I look for my old friends' contact info, you know!!!

Interestingly, we haven't changed in a time span of a decade. We all flashed back to our high school days and talked the same as at the time. What a fun time! By talking with them, I went back to basics and felt motivated :D

I know we all are busy, but it is nice sometimes. I hope my wedding will offer a good opportunity for everyone.

Anyway, I hate this high humidity. It is raining from the morning and I feel very drowsy all day long.

Gonna have some coffee! Bye for now!!!

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days