Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Lei Nani @ YouTube


Time flies! Now again 3 months have already passed! This time, my darling took a video of my hula at 馬事公苑 (Baji Kouen): a park near the base of horse racing business. There is no reason for choosing this place ;)

Lei Nani means "beautiful lei". This song again is a famous Hawaiian song. The song is about the love for a boyfriend. Pretty possessive love. Ha-ha!!!

Like before, I posted it on my YouTube account.

I will only show this video to my blog buddies who keep in touch with me on a regular basis or Tipness club members who took this "hula hula" class. Please send me a request from my YouTube account. I will add you as my friend to share the video.

※Tipness(ティップネス)のHULA HULAで習ったLei Nani(レイ・ナニ)の振り付けをビデオに記録♪シンガーでクムフラ(古典フラの継承者)Sandii(サンディー)さんのアロハセラピーな楽曲です。見たい方はリクエストメッセージを下さい☆

Thanks for those who have already taken a look!

The new term will start from this Thursday! The next one is pretty difficult... I hope I can remember all...

Mahalo :)

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days