Thursday, October 7, 2010

Taurine

We only have 3 more days left till our wedding reception.
What I could do the rest of the days is to manage my fatigue!!!
I know it is not good to depend on energy drinks, but I am depending on them these few days.

I am trying out cute packaged ones. He-he!!!
It seems like Taurine makes me energetic :D

Taurine is an amino acid that supports neurological development and helps regulate the level of water and mineral salts in the blood. Up to 3,000mg a day of supplemental taurine is considered safe. Any excess taurine is simply excreted.

For me, the energy drinks that contain 500mg of Taurine is enough to recover!!!

But the review published in 2008 found that "the amounts of guarana, taurine, and ginseng found in popular energy drinks are far below the amounts expected to deliver therapeutic benefits".

Hmm... What do you think?!
Placebo or whatever, I am sure that Taurine makes me energetic!!!

I just finished my first draft of the letter to my parents and my speeches. Whew...

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days