Thursday, February 24, 2011

Creativity is the key to Business Success

Can I be proud of myself today?! LoL.

In 2001, I graduated from college with degrees in Fine Art and Business Management. Also minored in Computer Science.

Recently, I came across the post that refers to one of the Harvard Business School's Breakthrough Ideas for 2004: "The MFA Is the New MBA" by Daniel H. Pink.

Businesses have come to realize that the only way to differentiate their offerings is to make them beautiful and emotionally compelling - which explains why an arts degree is now such a hot credential in management. Meanwhile, MBA graduates are becoming this century's blue-collar workers: they entered a workforce that was full of promise only to see their jobs move overseas.

And in 2008, Daniel Pink again argued that "it’s time for our imaginative right brain, which sees the entire forest all at once, to take center stage." : Let Computers Compute. It’s the Age of the Right Brain.

I didn't master in my degrees, but before he formulated the theory, I naturally related the idea of an art and business while studying. Amazing, hah?! (I have nothing to be proud of, so let me say... LoL)

ART now seems one of the trends of the times. Even in the worst recession, it is highly appreciated: How High Can the Art Market Go?

Yes! Be creative!!!

But to add, I think moderate exercise is important of all things, because good health leads to vitality. I used to hate PE class, but now I love to exercise! I mostly come up with a new idea at the GYM. I hope I am on the way!!!

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days