Google+

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Work Desk

My dream was to have my own kitchen.

Of course, my darling has a dream to have his own work desk at home!!!

I hope I can get one for his birthday on 4/4 ;)



We are almost ready to proceed with our own projects.

Good luck to us!!!

P.S.
I will reply to the comments today! Thanks for your care!!!

*Renovation Updates*
- Completed
- 7th Week
- 6th Week
- 5th Week
- 4th Week
- 2nd and 3rd Week
- 1st Week
- The Start Date

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

2 comments:

  1. hahaha I hope your darling gets his dream! wow a desk, it seems so simple, if my darlings dream was just a desk I'd buy it for him a in a flash but maybe because he is still so "young and little" he wants things like rims for his car which I think is ridiculous! It doesn't do anything for the car, it cost a lot and the resell value is horrible and I cannot afford them hahahahahahaha

    Hows furnishing the new home coming along and is the dining set in yet? <--- sorry I keep bugging you about the set but Im just soo excited to see it!!! Oh and btw, this weekend I went to IKEA (do you know it? it's a super large furniture store) and I saw that they are also selling dining tables with one side as a bench too! When I saw it I immediately thought of you and ran down to sit on it hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi suki,

    Rims?! LoL I don't know how much that cost, but sounds expensive!!! I'm glad my darling is not crazy about cars. But I understand your bf's obsessiveness. hehe

    Dining set is going to arrive in April. I hope red chairs matches our room ;)

    Yes! I know IKEA and thinking of going there to get my darling's desk since they have affordable furniture. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts - Last 7 days