Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Afternoon Tea Failed X'(

On the weekend, my darling and I've been to Futakotamagawa (again) to have the three-tiered afternoon tea of my dream!

However I erroneously assumed that the Afternoon Tea TEAROOM has the three-tiered menu… just because it's name is afternoon tea… so we ended up eating seasonal cakes. sobs X'(



Seasonal Shortcake (shortcake with yogurt mousse and citrus jelly)



Seasonal Cheesecake (rare and baked cheesecake with ginger sauce)



Since we went back to Futakotamagawa, I finally bought the flower bag that I was thinking whether to get it or not… because it wasn't on sale I couldn't make an immediate decision. haha



Then we shopped at Tokyu Foodshow where many famous delicious delis (and sweets shops) gather together selling foods to go :D Here are the list of the shops there.

We found something called Singapore rice :D



We shopped at 5 delis and I served them all on one plate "for each" so that we don't fight over food! LoL



Do you separate plates for each?! hehe

Till next time ;)

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days