Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Accomplishments

Oops. My June and July accomplishments were missing… why?! because I didn't win that many prizes. haha

On 6/10, my Dashi Omelette Rice was published in a food magazine called Lettuce Club (6/25 issue). I used dashi powder and soy sauce. It's juicy and easy to eat even if you are full ;D

On 6/30, my Yummy Stir-Fried Cabbage won the award for excellence at TAKARA's Shochu (Japanese distilled sake) recipe contest. Sprinkled ground pork gives rich and nice flavor :D

On 7/8, I won the award for excellence at Yakitori Ryuho's (やきとり竜鳳)Yakitori recipe contest. My winning recipe was Yakitori Avocado Egg Sandwich :D They have 3 more contests coming, so I wish to win the grand prize one day!!! I'll try my best.

There were only few contests from April to June after 311 since there has been a mood of voluntary restraint nationwide for such an event. However, July and August are different. I had a lot to apply in July and the same for August!!! Busy in the kitchen creating for contests and also for my YouTube videos. I think I am spending most of the time for YouTube as you know… I try to create 2 videos a week. haha

Anyways, I hope I receive good news someday… since I don't recently. sigh...

Good luck to me X(

♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
http://www.youtube.com/ochikeron

♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
http://www.facebook.com/Ochikeron/

♥Please Click Below and Vote for me♥
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days