Christmas is coming, so I will show you my pretty bling-bling Christmas Sushi!
It was awarded at Seafood Cooking Contest, and I met Yukio Hattori (who is a president of Hattori Nutrition College and best known as an expert commentator on the Japanese television show Iron Chef) - he was the chairman of the awards committee!!!
Sorry for the imperfect avocado…
Number of servings: 4 Christmas trees
300g (10.5oz.) cooked Japanese rice (short-grain rice)
2 tbsp Sushisu (seasoning for sushi rice)
100g (3.5oz.) chopped toro (tuna belly) *you can chop tuna using a sharp knife until almost paste-like
1 tsp. lemon juice
1/2 nori sheet
4 Shiso (perilla)
chopped green onion (or asatsuki)
ikura (salmon roe)
4 star-shaped cheese *make with processed cheese
wasabi (Japanese Horseradish Paste) if desired
pickled Ginger if desired
1. Place cooked Japanese rice in a bowl. Add Sushisu while the rice is hot and slice through rice using rice paddle to separate the grains.
2. Using a fork, mash the avocado. Add lemon juice (to prevent browning) and mash some more.
3. Make 4 round and flat rice balls with sushi rice.
4. Place chopped toro on top of the rice ball and make circular cone shape.
5. Spread avocado paste and cover the surface.
6. Wrap a strip of nori sheet at the base of the tree and decorate it with green onion, ikura, and mayonnaise. Place the tree on Shiso and place the star on top of the tree.
7. Serve with soy sauce, wasabi, and pickled ginger. Pour some soy sauce over the tree and eat ;D
I know those who are subscribed to my channel already saw this but I am posting this for my blogger friends ;)
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Please Click Below and Vote for me♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
The other day, I was looking for a cake pan on the Net and ended up finding many 2 ingredients chocolate cake posts! This idea must be popul...
For those who have requested me the Japanese Cheesecake, this is the easiest recipe! Worth to try it out!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
Please follow my Instagram!!! I share pics out of habit ;) Please find "ochikeron" at Instagram ;) http://instagram.com/och...
Tokyo Banana (東京ばな奈) is a very popular banana flavored sweet, often considered to be the #1 souvenir from Tokyo. I never thought of making...
Tear 'n' Share bread is going viral in Japan, so I decided to make the most requested Cinnamon Rolls recipe ;) https://www.youtub...
FYI, mine was 210yen (about US$2.1) in Japan. Popin’ Cookin’ is a series of Japanese intellectual training DIY candy kits by Kracie that s...
Shiroi Koibito (白い恋人), literally means "White Lovers", also called Chocolat Blanc et Langue de Chat, is the best and well-known so...
I received many requests for sesame seed dressing. Those requests weren't that specific, but I am guessing they want the creamy one, whi...
This set of 4 cute tofu stamps is a very popular item sold at DAISO (100yen shop in Japan). It can get sold out quite soon, so if you happen...
Yakiniku (焼肉) is Japanese Grilled Meat. In this video, I will show you how to make Yakiniku in a blink ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch...