Google+

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Have a Cold?!

I had sore throat a week ago and then my nose got blocked and I can't help blowing my nose since then... my skin under my nose hurts X(

This season the cold is said to be pretty tough but it really is!

BUT I don't think I have a cold, so it's not getting worse.

All illness comes from the mind!!!

♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
http://www.youtube.com/ochikeron

♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
http://www.facebook.com/Ochikeron/

♥Please Click Below and Vote for me♥
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

6 comments:

  1. Dear Ochi,

    Weather is changing from days to days.Here,we got raining day in this hour,then hot weather for the another hours.So,I have to really drink more H2O.So do you..do take care ya..I think Japan now is winter?Wear more layers..Good night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you jose!

    yes it is winter and very cold but thanks to the sun, it is sunny during the daytime :)

    i hope i get back to normal soon... tks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Use aloe to heal the skin under your nose :) I don't think they have Sephora in Japan but maybe you can find a similar product: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P42204&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=5671

    It works wonders for healing skin quickly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you steph!

    we don't have sephora in japan but i will get that in NY if i visit there again this summer :D looks really great and not that expensive♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for your newyear wishes! i also wish you and your honey a healthy 2012! with lots of luck & happiness =D and get well soon!! how's the weather in Japan right now? it's getting cold here i want summer!! wahah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi candy,

    we have sunny and freezing cold days here in tokyo X( thank you!!! i hope i get 100% well soon. and you, too! take care <3

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts - Last 7 days