Google+

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Level 7 Earthquake Supposition in Tokyo... and My Thoughts...

Since 311, there are still many news on the nuclear accident and the earthquake scenario.

This morning, the news was about earthquake scenario. According to the seismographic observations in 300 areas in Tokyo, depth of hypocenter is expected to be shallower than it was expected before. Thus heavy damage is anticipated... sigh X(

Every time I see this kind of news, I thank being alive TODAY and question myself if I am doing what I want to do in life.

So far, I have no regrets that I quited my job and started my YouTube channel last year. I wish I have enough time from now on to create whatever I want to create and share with people in the world. Needless to say, I wouldn't have get it started without my darling's support, so I really thank him a lot.

Well... I will make the best of everyday!!!

http://www.youtube.com/ochikeron

6 comments:

  1. Ochi,

    I support you too!! I really hope I can have some of your courage to do my own interest.But I had too much commitments..

    Anyway,I really enjoy watching your YouTube.Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you jose, again ;)

    you are still very young, so you will find the time to start whatever you want to do, like me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still shocked to the fact that there are still aftershocks from 311 >< Please be safe, and enjoy your life ^^ I really love watching your videos (dramalover5796), and I also love Japanese culture. I really hope to speak Japanese somewhat fluently someday and also go to Japan, and that is my dream :)

    I am always looking forward to your videos; the dishes are all so creative~ And I also like your utensils, so cute! Like the pot lid that has a panda handle :P 頑張って! or 幸運を祈ります ^^ hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. man, japan is the country that least deserves those natural disasters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
    ochi chan, ur darling is the only lucky person to eat ur foood.

    Iam educated by your videos,
    他のビデオ ブログ人(米国と外国の人)が もう作った食べ物の経験を 話ことつまらない。あと旅行した経験とか。。無。

    でもおちさんの料理映画は役に立つだ。
    1,for my japanese
    2,for preparing oishii dish to make my girl wonder ワウおいしいい
    ありがとう おちちゃん。(笑)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you all!!! i might be worrying too much... but for me, that 311 experience was pretty shocking and still is... X( i might write this kind of post again after a while... haha

    i am very happy to share my ideas with you who found my youtube channel!!! i will do my best!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts - Last 7 days