Cómo hacer guacamole Japonés muy fácil y delicioso!
I used wasabi instead of chili, cayenne pepper, or any hot spices.
Very simple and tasty, so I hope you like this idea :D
Wasabi Guacamole Japonés (Japanese-Style Wasabi Guacamole)
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: 2 people
1 ripe avocado
100g (3.5oz.) sashimi grade red tuna
50g (1.7oz.) tomato
1 tbsp. or more Parmigiano-Reggiano
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tsp. Usukuchi Shoyu (light-colored soy sauce) *saltier and has a thinner texture than the regular dark-colored soy sauce
1 tsp. or more Wasabi in tube *freshly grated Wasabi is perfect
1 tsp. sesame oil
chopped green onion (or asatsuki) *if preferred
unflavored tortilla chips
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil, dip the tomato for a few seconds to soften the skin, then peel. Seed tomato and cut into small pieces.
2. Cut red tuna into small pieces.
3. Using a fork, roughly mash the avocado. Add lemon juice (to prevent browning) and mash some more to coat.
4. Add Usukuchi Shoyu (light-colored soy sauce) and Wasabi mixture and sesame oil. Using a spoon, gently mix to keep the flavor of wasabi and sesame oil.
5. Then, fold in tomato, tuna, and freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano.
6. Sprinkle some chopped green onion (if preferred) and serve immediately with tortilla chips.
*Another way to serve: Serve on top of toasted baguette slices with Shiso leaves! Sprinkle white sesame seeds and/or chopped green onion if available.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Have you seen the movie Ponyo (Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea)? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTZffjrTR1M This video will show you how ...
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Chawanmushi, literally "steamed in a tea cup", is a traditional Japanese savory egg custard appetizer with some little pieces of f...
As seen in Anime or Manga?! I received many requests for this recipe. hehehe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cA4VN_ywfo You can drink ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Tamago Boro (Egg Biscuits) are very popular snack in Japan, especially among kids (from 7 month babies to toddlers)! https://www.youtube....
Perfect Christmas cake recipe for those who don't have an oven. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_hwcu1K5SE Please use your favorite...