Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Artist

Today my darling and I've been to the movies after a long while. We watched The Artist which was released on 4/7 in Japan.

Since my darling chose to watch it, I didn't read anything about the movie, so I wondered if I could enjoy it because it was black and white. But after the first few minutes I found the story was attractive and I liked it! I couldn't bear to see George Valentin's pride as a man. haha But I always think it is better to acknowledge our pride and become more modest to take on a new change, so that was well described.



Silent movie star George Valentin bemoans the coming era of talking pictures and fades into oblivion and self-destruction, but finds sparks with Peppy Miller, a young dancer lighting up talkies like no one else.

♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
http://www.youtube.com/ochikeron

♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥

http://www.facebook.com/Ochikeron/

♥Please Click Below and Vote for me♥

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days