Simple and delicious! I fried avocado and cheese wrapped with smoked salmon. You can sprinkle them with lemon juice for a refreshing taste!
This recipe won the highest award at KRAFT's cheese recipe contest. It became a recipe card.
Alaskan Cheese Fries Melt
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: 8
8 slices natural cheese
8 slices smoked salmon
* beaten egg
* Panko (bread crumbs)
vegetable oil for frying
lemon wedge *optional
1. Slice avocado widthwise into 8 slices.
2. Place a slice of smoked salmon so that the length of it is running flat and vertically towards you. Place the sliced avocado and natural cheese on the end of the smoked salmon close to you and start rolling (you don't have to wrap them securely because you are going to deep fry for just a few seconds).
3. Flour the salmon rolls lightly, dip in beaten egg, then coat with Panko. Use one hand to coat flour and Panko, and use the other to dip in egg to keep one of your hands dry.
4. Deep fry them for a few seconds in oil at 190C (374F) until golden brown. Remove them from the oil before the cheese melts and oozes out.
5. Serve with lemon wedge if you like.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Japanese style gender reveal sweet treat idea!!! You will find Black Moor Goldfish if it is a boy, Red Goldfish if it is a girl =) https:...
You need only 2 ingredients! Super easy comfort food, perfect on cold weather. Healthier than drinking hot chocolate ;) https://www.you...
Harihari came from the crunchy texture of Daikon radish. This dish goes great with white rice! Not really for bento box because it smells :P...
Very easy and beautiful idea to decorate your sweets :) Sakura will be in bloom in April. Can't wait for spring to come!!! http://...
Inarizushi (稲荷寿司) is a pouch of aburaage (fried tofu) filled with sushi rice. This recipe is perfect for parties or any kind of event! I...
Anmitsu is a traditional Japanese healthy Wagashi (dessert) mainly consists of small cubes of Kanten (agar agar) jelly, Anko (sweet red bean...
Quick and easy recipe using a frying pan. Fluffy, moist and chewy!!! You can add spices if you like ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K...
Sakura Mochi is Wagashi (Japanese confectionery) which is pink like Sakura (cherry blossom). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8xdNGcAg5k ...
Mix and bake! Super easy and healthy!!! Very rich and tasty without dairy product. yum Note: please use a square cake pan for the brownie...
Japanese Doll Festival (Hinamatsuri), or Girls' Day, is held on March 3rd. On this day, we set up hina dolls (hina-ningyo) since they a...