I know there are many scary eyeball deviled eggs on the Net but I like cute ones XD
Deviled eggs are hard-boiled eggs, cut in half and filled with seasoned hard-boiled eggs' yolk. Deviled eggs are usually served cold. It is a great holiday or party food!
Very easy and fun last-minute Halloween recipe ;)
Halloween Jack-O'-Lantern Deviled Eggs
Number of servings: 12
* 2 tbsp. (30g=1oz.) drained canned tuna
* 2 tbsp. finely-chopped onion
* 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
* 1 tsp. sugar
* 2 tsp. vinegar
* salt and pepper
12 toasted pumpkin seeds
1. To make hard-boiled eggs, use older eggs because they are easier to peel. Place the eggs in a single layer in a saucepan. Cover with water at least an inch above the eggs. Put on high heat, gently, stir constantly (in this way, you can center the egg yolks), until water boils. When the water comes to a full boil, turn off the heat and cover the pan with a lid with no holes. Set a timer and let them steam in the hot water for about 15 minutes. Drain the eggs and cool immediately in cold water. Shake the pan to break the shells. Then peel.
2. Cut hard-boiled eggs into halves lengthwise. Gently remove the egg yolks, place them in a bowl, and mash them using a fork.
3. Mix A in a bowl, add the mashed egg yolks, and mix until smooth.
4. Transfer the mixture in a plastic bag or a pastry bag, cut off the corner of the bag to create a hole, then pipe it into egg white halves.
5. Sprinkle with paprika powder. Cut out nori sheet for the eyes, noses, and mouths of Jack-O'-Lantern faces. Attach the nori faces and pumpkin seeds on the eggs.
Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Please Click Below and Vote for me♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
I started using Instagram and I love it :D I always take pics out of habit but not sharing anywhere, so this app is perfect to share suc...
I used Miso which surprisingly gives a meat-like flavor. It is amazingly delicious and filling!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oPvRH...
Dango is Japanese sweet dumplings. Three or four Dango are often served on a skewer, which we call Kushi Dango (串だんご). http://www.youtub...
I receive many questions regarding the Cake Flour I use, so here is the answer! Cake Flour, we call 薄力粉 (Hakurikiko), is soft (weak) wheat...
Tokyo Banana (東京ばな奈) is a very popular banana flavored sweet, often considered to be the #1 souvenir from Tokyo. I never thought of making...
I received many requests for sesame seed dressing. Those requests weren't that specific, but I am guessing they want the creamy one, whi...
Shiroi Koibito (白い恋人), literally means "White Lovers", also called Chocolat Blanc et Langue de Chat, is the best and well-known so...
Goya Chanpuru (Stir-Fried Bitter Melon) is a very popular Okinawan dish. The dish is eaten very often in Summer in Japan when Goya (bitter m...
FYI, mine was 210yen (about US$2.1) in Japan. Popin’ Cookin’ is a series of Japanese intellectual training DIY candy kits by Kracie that s...
A cute Korean song by Hari (하리)! This video is not related to cooking, so it is unlisted (those who know the link can watch). hehe 韓国やタイ...