In this video, I will show you how to make kawaii (cute) egg-free doughnuts for afternoon tea time :)
Quick and easy recipe!!!
Afternoon Tea EGG FREE Soy Milk Doughnuts
Number of servings: 8 doughnuts
((Soy Milk Doughnuts))
* 80ml soy milk
* 2 tbsp. sugar
* 2 tbsp. cooking oil
150g (5.3oz.) cake flour
1 tsp. baking powder
vegetable oil for deep frying
milk chocolate bars
white chocolate bars
sprinkles of your choice
((Soy Milk Doughnuts))
1. Cut parchment paper into eight 4-inch squares. Mix A in a bowl.
2. Sift in cake flour and baking powder. Then mix well with a spatula.
3. Lightly dust your work surface with flour (because the dough is very soft). Shape the dough into a log. Cut the log into 8 pieces.
4. Flour your hands, roll each into a small ball, then make a hole in the center with your thumbs to look like a doughnut. Place it on the parchment paper.
5. Deep fry in oil at low (160C=320F) for about 7-10 minutes until golden brown (flip them 2 or 3 times). Remove the parchment papers when they start to come off. Place them on a wire rack to fully cool.
1. Melt chocolate bars and coat one side of the doughnuts.
2. Decorate them with chocolate pens or sprinkles of your choice.
3. Allow chocolate to cool.
Best to eat on the day they are made!!!
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
"Okaki" is rice crackers and "Age" means deep fried. I received a request for Okakiage, which appears on Manga: "...
Yaki Onigiri is Grilled Rice Balls. Crispy, smoky and savory on the outside, and soft inside. Perfect item for BBQ!!! http://www.youtu...
I saw this idea on TV the other day and it was pretty good XD As compared to the regular choux pastry, Aburaage (deep fried tofu) is light ...
I receive many questions regarding the Cake Flour I use, so here is the answer! Cake Flour, we call 薄力粉 (Hakurikiko), is soft (weak) wheat...
If you just bake marshmallows, it will be one-ingredient cookie XD Very crisp like meringue cookies but way easier to make!!! No whipping...
Sweet corn and mayonnaise matches perfect with ham! Very popular and appetizing Japanese buns :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8cqftxE...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
This video will show you how to make cute meatball curry. It is perfect for Independence Day! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwkp_FBl73I...
Easy, cute, gorgeous, and delicious idea with a homemade touch ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn8n8G_b3L4 I found cute chocolate tra...
Somen is perfect refreshing food for hot and humid summer season :) Sōmen (素麺) is very thin Japanese noodles made of wheat flour. The nood...