In this video, I will show you how to make kawaii (cute) egg-free doughnuts for afternoon tea time :)
Quick and easy recipe!!!
Afternoon Tea EGG FREE Soy Milk Doughnuts
Number of servings: 8 doughnuts
((Soy Milk Doughnuts))
* 80ml soy milk
* 2 tbsp. sugar
* 2 tbsp. cooking oil
150g (5.3oz.) cake flour
1 tsp. baking powder
vegetable oil for deep frying
milk chocolate bars
white chocolate bars
sprinkles of your choice
((Soy Milk Doughnuts))
1. Cut parchment paper into eight 4-inch squares. Mix A in a bowl.
2. Sift in cake flour and baking powder. Then mix well with a spatula.
3. Lightly dust your work surface with flour (because the dough is very soft). Shape the dough into a log. Cut the log into 8 pieces.
4. Flour your hands, roll each into a small ball, then make a hole in the center with your thumbs to look like a doughnut. Place it on the parchment paper.
5. Deep fry in oil at low (160C=320F) for about 7-10 minutes until golden brown (flip them 2 or 3 times). Remove the parchment papers when they start to come off. Place them on a wire rack to fully cool.
1. Melt chocolate bars and coat one side of the doughnuts.
2. Decorate them with chocolate pens or sprinkles of your choice.
3. Allow chocolate to cool.
Best to eat on the day they are made!!!
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Please Click Below and Vote for me♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Recently, this "Whole Tomato Rice" is talked about on the Internet and TV in Japan, so I tried it out!!! Yes! It is simple yet d...
I started using Instagram and I love it :D I always take pics out of habit but not sharing anywhere, so this app is perfect to share suc...
FYI: 授かりアート ベリーペイント (Sazukari Art Belly Painting): http://ameblo.jp/sazukariart/entry-11940225303.html ♥Please Subscribe to my ...
Fujiya Country Ma'am Chocolate Chip Cookies are very popular soft and chewy cookies in Japan. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ewoSIL...
Tokyo Banana (東京ばな奈) is a very popular banana flavored sweet, often considered to be the #1 souvenir from Tokyo. I never thought of making...
FYI, mine was 210yen (about US$2.1) in Japan. Popin’ Cookin’ is a series of Japanese intellectual training DIY candy kits by Kracie that s...
I received many requests for sesame seed dressing. Those requests weren't that specific, but I am guessing they want the creamy one, whi...
Yakiniku (焼肉) is Japanese Grilled Meat. In this video, I will show you how to make Yakiniku in a blink ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Shiroi Koibito (白い恋人), literally means "White Lovers", also called Chocolat Blanc et Langue de Chat, is the best and well-known so...
I receive many questions regarding the Cake Flour I use, so here is the answer! Cake Flour, we call 薄力粉 (Hakurikiko), is soft (weak) wheat...