In this video, I will show you how to make kawaii (cute) egg-free doughnuts for afternoon tea time :)
Quick and easy recipe!!!
Afternoon Tea EGG FREE Soy Milk Doughnuts
Number of servings: 8 doughnuts
((Soy Milk Doughnuts))
* 80ml soy milk
* 2 tbsp. sugar
* 2 tbsp. cooking oil
150g (5.3oz.) cake flour
1 tsp. baking powder
vegetable oil for deep frying
milk chocolate bars
white chocolate bars
sprinkles of your choice
((Soy Milk Doughnuts))
1. Cut parchment paper into eight 4-inch squares. Mix A in a bowl.
2. Sift in cake flour and baking powder. Then mix well with a spatula.
3. Lightly dust your work surface with flour (because the dough is very soft). Shape the dough into a log. Cut the log into 8 pieces.
4. Flour your hands, roll each into a small ball, then make a hole in the center with your thumbs to look like a doughnut. Place it on the parchment paper.
5. Deep fry in oil at low (160C=320F) for about 7-10 minutes until golden brown (flip them 2 or 3 times). Remove the parchment papers when they start to come off. Place them on a wire rack to fully cool.
1. Melt chocolate bars and coat one side of the doughnuts.
2. Decorate them with chocolate pens or sprinkles of your choice.
3. Allow chocolate to cool.
Best to eat on the day they are made!!!
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Please Click Below and Vote for me♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
6/7 is the day we met. My darling gave me a marine set from LUSH. How sweet =) We always eat out on Saturdays, so our anniversary dinn...
Don't say I'm crazy, but I take a pic of myself and send it to my bf once in a while. We call this kind of photo " sha-me "...
Dango is Japanese sweet dumplings. Three or four Dango are often served on a skewer, which we call Kushi Dango (串だんご). http://www.youtub...
A cute Korean song by Hari (하리)! This video is not related to cooking, so it is unlisted (those who know the link can watch). hehe 韓国やタイ...
For those who have requested me the Japanese Cheesecake, this is the easiest recipe! Worth to try it out!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
Hi! As predicted, it's a rainy day today. But luckily the temp stays high at 70F (21C). Finally, I will briefly list my accomplishments...
I receive many questions regarding the Cake Flour I use, so here is the answer! Cake Flour, we call 薄力粉 (Hakurikiko), is soft (weak) wheat...
Roll Cake is a type of sponge cake roll. In Japan, we call it "Roll Cake" but in some other countries people call it Swiss roll or...
Do you know that you can bake cookies in microwave? Just mix and microwave! Easy enough for kids to bake ;) Use your favorite sprinkles!...
The other day, I was looking for a cake pan on the Net and ended up finding many 2 ingredients chocolate cake posts! This idea must be popul...