Thursday, December 20, 2012

YouTube NextUp 2012

I was selected for the YouTube NextUp 2012 program and attended 6-days camp in December.

If you have no idea, YouTube NextUp is about accelerating the growth of the next big YouTube stars.

Our assignment was to cooperate with other 3 YouTubers in a group and edit our videos using any of software google recommends.

I used Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects for the first time in my life. I hope you like my idea :)




I collected autographs of NextUp 2012 members and took videos of them!!!




Videos by group members: I helped and appear in these videos.








During the camp, people were vlogging all the time. Here are the videos I appear in :) I know you want to see my daily vlogs, so I think these are more natural. hehe
















I will add the links here on this post when more videos are released, so please come back to check them out!!!

And of course, please feel free to comment on these videos in English!!! Everybody is welcome to your comments!!! You can say you came from ochikeron. I don't mind! hehe

The time we spent together was amazing!
It was more than I expected.
I love and miss everyone.
At the same time, I thought this is another start to do my best :)

♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
http://www.youtube.com/ochikeron

♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥

http://www.facebook.com/Ochikeron/

♥Please Click Below and Vote for me♥

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days