This video will show you how to make Ice Cream Pops (Ice Cream Bonbons) using a Nordic Ware's Cake Pop Baking Pan.
However, if you have a silicone cake pop mold, that is much easier when you remove the chocolates from the mold.
Ice Cream Pops
Difficulty: Very Easy
Time: 20min + freezing time
Number of servings: 6 Ice Cream Pops
100g (3.5oz.) chocolate OR candy melts for a better result!
1. Place the chocolate in a pastry bag, melt the chocolate in hot water, then cut the tip of the pastry bag.
2. Pipe out about 1/2 tbsp. of chocolate in each hole, then with the back of a spoon, spread the chocolate until it completely covers the surface. Then freeze to set. Coat with the chocolate again to strengthen up the chocolate.
3. Fill each hole with an ice cream of your choice. Then put in the freezer to set.
4. When they are hard enough, it is time to remove. If they are soft, they will stuck in the mold. If you are using a hard mold like me, tap on the back or drop the pan on the counter a few times. If you are using a soft mold, bend the mold and push out the chocolates from the mold.
5. Make pairs and attach them together (with a pick in between if you have). Then freeze again to set.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Kasutera (Castella) is a very popular Japanese sponge cake made from a few ingredients. It is a very typical Oyatsu (snack) in Japan :) ...
I receive many questions regarding the Cake Flour I use, so here is the answer! Cake Flour, we call 薄力粉 (Hakurikiko), is soft (weak) wheat...
Quick and easy recipe using a frying pan. Fluffy, moist and chewy!!! You can add spices if you like ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K...
How to Make Quick and Easy Kabocha Squash Potage (Japanese Pumpkin Soup) for Halloween - Video RecipeThis soup is made with Kabocha (Japanese squash) with skin! Kabocha skin contains a lot of vitamins, so why don't you eat it :) https...
Super quick, healthy, and refreshing Takikomi Gohan (flavored rice dish) using Ajipon (Ponzu sauce)! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq-S...
Matsutake Gohan (pine mushroom rice) is a very simple rice dish to enjoy the flavor of Matsutake mushrooms! I saw on TV that you can creat...
Takoyaki dessert using Mini Yukimi Daifuku (Mochi ice cream). Perfect for parties and April fool's day as well ;) https://www.youtub...
Super quick and healthy recipe using unflavored canned boiled mackerel! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dotsz4A94vA Ginger removes the ...
If you make ham and eggs in a Microwave (if you know the exact minutes you want to cook), you can make perfect ham and eggs without fail (bu...
Curry spiced cream corn brings up the flavor of the fillings. Very healthy and mild with less salt :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac9...