This video will show you how to make Ice Cream Pops (Ice Cream Bonbons) using a Nordic Ware's Cake Pop Baking Pan.
However, if you have a silicone cake pop mold, that is much easier when you remove the chocolates from the mold.
Ice Cream Pops
Difficulty: Very Easy
Time: 20min + freezing time
Number of servings: 6 Ice Cream Pops
100g (3.5oz.) chocolate OR candy melts for a better result!
1. Place the chocolate in a pastry bag, melt the chocolate in hot water, then cut the tip of the pastry bag.
2. Pipe out about 1/2 tbsp. of chocolate in each hole, then with the back of a spoon, spread the chocolate until it completely covers the surface. Then freeze to set. Coat with the chocolate again to strengthen up the chocolate.
3. Fill each hole with an ice cream of your choice. Then put in the freezer to set.
4. When they are hard enough, it is time to remove. If they are soft, they will stuck in the mold. If you are using a hard mold like me, tap on the back or drop the pan on the counter a few times. If you are using a soft mold, bend the mold and push out the chocolates from the mold.
5. Make pairs and attach them together (with a pick in between if you have). Then freeze again to set.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
This rice roll shaker can help you make a perfect roll in a minute! Perfect for those who are not good at making Sushi rolls ;) True revie...
Onigirazu is a new type of Onigiri (rice ball) becoming very popular in Japan recently in 2015. Unlike Onigiri (rice ball), Onigirazu can ...
Thick leftover curry is perfect for Karē Pan filling! I recommend this Keema Curry :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFXP8eIESv8 Plea...
Yakiniku (焼肉) is Japanese Grilled Meat. In this video, I will show you how to make Yakiniku in a blink ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch...
This video will show you how to make churros with chewy middles and crispy outsides! Este video le mostrará cómo hacer churros. http://...
Monjayaki is a local dish of Tokyo. It is a type of Japanese pan-fried batter with various ingredients. Ingredients are similar to Okonomi...
This video will show you how to make Furikake (Japanese rice seasoning / rice sprinkles) using leftover Dashi ingredients: Kombu (kelp), Kat...
Simple and Yummy!!! I received many requests for this recipe. hehe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdfVBJ7YKiU Don't forget to top...
Kawaii (cute) chocolate gift idea for Valentine's Day!!! You can use any other animal chocolate mold to make this ;) https://www.you...
This video will show you how to make Vegetable Yaki Gyoza (fried dumplings)! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeUzBV6K8II Very healthy i...