This video will show you how to make Ice Cream Pops (Ice Cream Bonbons) using a Nordic Ware's Cake Pop Baking Pan.
However, if you have a silicone cake pop mold, that is much easier when you remove the chocolates from the mold.
Ice Cream Pops
Difficulty: Very Easy
Time: 20min + freezing time
Number of servings: 6 Ice Cream Pops
100g (3.5oz.) chocolate OR candy melts for a better result!
1. Place the chocolate in a pastry bag, melt the chocolate in hot water, then cut the tip of the pastry bag.
2. Pipe out about 1/2 tbsp. of chocolate in each hole, then with the back of a spoon, spread the chocolate until it completely covers the surface. Then freeze to set. Coat with the chocolate again to strengthen up the chocolate.
3. Fill each hole with an ice cream of your choice. Then put in the freezer to set.
4. When they are hard enough, it is time to remove. If they are soft, they will stuck in the mold. If you are using a hard mold like me, tap on the back or drop the pan on the counter a few times. If you are using a soft mold, bend the mold and push out the chocolates from the mold.
5. Make pairs and attach them together (with a pick in between if you have). Then freeze again to set.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Please follow my Instagram!!! I share pics out of habit ;) Please find "ochikeron" at Instagram ;) http://instagram.com/och...
FYI, mine was 210yen (about US$2.1) in Japan. Popin’ Cookin’ is a series of Japanese intellectual training DIY candy kits by Kracie that s...
Tokyo Banana (東京ばな奈) is a very popular banana flavored sweet, often considered to be the #1 souvenir from Tokyo. I never thought of making...
The other day, I was looking for a cake pan on the Net and ended up finding many 2 ingredients chocolate cake posts! This idea must be popul...
For those who have requested me the Japanese Cheesecake, this is the easiest recipe! Worth to try it out!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
A great idea to enjoy dinner rolls!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-GWG7LbsE0 Try out with your favorite fillings ;) ----------...
Shiroi Koibito (白い恋人), literally means "White Lovers", also called Chocolat Blanc et Langue de Chat, is the best and well-known so...
I received many requests for sesame seed dressing. Those requests weren't that specific, but I am guessing they want the creamy one, whi...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
Yakiniku (焼肉) is Japanese Grilled Meat. In this video, I will show you how to make Yakiniku in a blink ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch...