This video will show you how to make Ice Cream Pops (Ice Cream Bonbons) using a Nordic Ware's Cake Pop Baking Pan.
However, if you have a silicone cake pop mold, that is much easier when you remove the chocolates from the mold.
Ice Cream Pops
Difficulty: Very Easy
Time: 20min + freezing time
Number of servings: 6 Ice Cream Pops
100g (3.5oz.) chocolate OR candy melts for a better result!
1. Place the chocolate in a pastry bag, melt the chocolate in hot water, then cut the tip of the pastry bag.
2. Pipe out about 1/2 tbsp. of chocolate in each hole, then with the back of a spoon, spread the chocolate until it completely covers the surface. Then freeze to set. Coat with the chocolate again to strengthen up the chocolate.
3. Fill each hole with an ice cream of your choice. Then put in the freezer to set.
4. When they are hard enough, it is time to remove. If they are soft, they will stuck in the mold. If you are using a hard mold like me, tap on the back or drop the pan on the counter a few times. If you are using a soft mold, bend the mold and push out the chocolates from the mold.
5. Make pairs and attach them together (with a pick in between if you have). Then freeze again to set.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Recently, this "Whole Tomato Rice" is talked about on the Internet and TV in Japan, so I tried it out!!! Yes! It is simple yet d...
I started using Instagram and I love it :D I always take pics out of habit but not sharing anywhere, so this app is perfect to share suc...
FYI: 授かりアート ベリーペイント (Sazukari Art Belly Painting): http://ameblo.jp/sazukariart/entry-11940225303.html ♥Please Subscribe to my ...
Fujiya Country Ma'am Chocolate Chip Cookies are very popular soft and chewy cookies in Japan. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ewoSIL...
Tokyo Banana (東京ばな奈) is a very popular banana flavored sweet, often considered to be the #1 souvenir from Tokyo. I never thought of making...
FYI, mine was 210yen (about US$2.1) in Japan. Popin’ Cookin’ is a series of Japanese intellectual training DIY candy kits by Kracie that s...
I received many requests for sesame seed dressing. Those requests weren't that specific, but I am guessing they want the creamy one, whi...
Shiroi Koibito (白い恋人), literally means "White Lovers", also called Chocolat Blanc et Langue de Chat, is the best and well-known so...
Super quick and healthy recipe using unflavored canned boiled mackerel! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dotsz4A94vA Ginger removes the ...
Yakiniku (焼肉) is Japanese Grilled Meat. In this video, I will show you how to make Yakiniku in a blink ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch...