This video will show you how to make Ice Cream Pops (Ice Cream Bonbons) using a Nordic Ware's Cake Pop Baking Pan.
However, if you have a silicone cake pop mold, that is much easier when you remove the chocolates from the mold.
Ice Cream Pops
Difficulty: Very Easy
Time: 20min + freezing time
Number of servings: 6 Ice Cream Pops
100g (3.5oz.) chocolate OR candy melts for a better result!
1. Place the chocolate in a pastry bag, melt the chocolate in hot water, then cut the tip of the pastry bag.
2. Pipe out about 1/2 tbsp. of chocolate in each hole, then with the back of a spoon, spread the chocolate until it completely covers the surface. Then freeze to set. Coat with the chocolate again to strengthen up the chocolate.
3. Fill each hole with an ice cream of your choice. Then put in the freezer to set.
4. When they are hard enough, it is time to remove. If they are soft, they will stuck in the mold. If you are using a hard mold like me, tap on the back or drop the pan on the counter a few times. If you are using a soft mold, bend the mold and push out the chocolates from the mold.
5. Make pairs and attach them together (with a pick in between if you have). Then freeze again to set.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Mix and bake! Super easy and healthy!!! Very rich and tasty without dairy product. yum Note: please use a square cake pan for the brownie...
Very Kawaii and great idea for parties ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7Avu5pylxI Product I used: Takara TOMY Disney Princess Co...
I wanted to use Mirin (sweet Sake) but I thought non-alcoholic chicken Teriyaki might be good for some people, so I didn't use it ;) Y...
If you want to bake or deep fry Mochi (rice cake) to make Okaki (rice crackers), you need to dry out Mochi for a few days. However, with thi...
Nasu no Dengaku is grilled Japanese eggplant with sweet miso sauce. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38FbOBgFlNQ You can serve this as an...
Chia Seeds won't look gross and slimy in this way :D They become thick like jam without simmering!!! Please try it out!!! https://ww...
The other day, I was looking for a cake pan on the Net and ended up finding many 2 ingredients chocolate cake posts! This idea must be popul...
Matsutake Gohan (pine mushroom rice) is a very simple rice dish to enjoy the flavor of Matsutake mushrooms! I saw on TV that you can creat...
Saikyo Yaki is a very popular traditional Japanese grilled fish marinated in Saikyo Miso (sweet white Miso) made in Kyoto. After marinating ...
How to Make Panda Anman (饅頭 Manjyu) using a frying pan (Steamed Buns with Red Bean Paste) - Video RecipeI see these cute Panda Anman (Steamed Buns with Red Bean Paste) in Chinatown very often :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4vWMBANqLI ...