This video will show you how to make Ice Cream Pops (Ice Cream Bonbons) using a Nordic Ware's Cake Pop Baking Pan.
However, if you have a silicone cake pop mold, that is much easier when you remove the chocolates from the mold.
Ice Cream Pops
Difficulty: Very Easy
Time: 20min + freezing time
Number of servings: 6 Ice Cream Pops
100g (3.5oz.) chocolate OR candy melts for a better result!
1. Place the chocolate in a pastry bag, melt the chocolate in hot water, then cut the tip of the pastry bag.
2. Pipe out about 1/2 tbsp. of chocolate in each hole, then with the back of a spoon, spread the chocolate until it completely covers the surface. Then freeze to set. Coat with the chocolate again to strengthen up the chocolate.
3. Fill each hole with an ice cream of your choice. Then put in the freezer to set.
4. When they are hard enough, it is time to remove. If they are soft, they will stuck in the mold. If you are using a hard mold like me, tap on the back or drop the pan on the counter a few times. If you are using a soft mold, bend the mold and push out the chocolates from the mold.
5. Make pairs and attach them together (with a pick in between if you have). Then freeze again to set.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
I have had many requests to share hospital food in Japan so I decided to make this video. Meals during maternity stay were well balanced. Ho...
Very light and tasty. Addictive omelette indeed :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlmprA9VjP8 Serve the omelette as soon as possible o...
Shiroi Koibito (白い恋人), literally means "White Lovers", also called Chocolat Blanc et Langue de Chat, is the best and well-known so...
Recently, this "Whole Tomato Rice" is talked about on the Internet and TV in Japan, so I tried it out!!! Yes! It is simple yet d...
My friend told me that nutella pound cake is really good, so I decided to make it with cream cheese ;) I was right! It absolutely goes gre...
For those who have requested me the Japanese Cheesecake, this is the easiest recipe! Worth to try it out!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
You can make lightly sweetened fluffy pancakes in seconds! Perfect for babies and for adults who are on diet ;) https://www.youtube.com/w...
はしまき (Hashimaki) is Okonomiyaki wrapped around a pair of chopsticks. It is a popular festival food in Kansai area. http://www.youtube.com...
Great recipe for holiday seasons: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's parties :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7tYHNop8Kg I made...
Tokyo Banana (東京ばな奈) is a very popular banana flavored sweet, often considered to be the #1 souvenir from Tokyo. I never thought of making...