Believe it or not, this recipe is super easy yet tasty :)
Healthy & Inexpensive ramen idea for college students and busy moms!!!
400Kcal per serving. Not bad!!!
Asari (Clam) Ramen Noodles
Time: 20 min
Number of servings: 2
Calories per Serving: 400Kcal
2 packages fresh Ramen noodles
200g (7.0oz.) clams
1inch (3cm) Kombu kelp
* 1/2 tbsp. sake
* 3/4 tsp. salt
200g (7.0oz.) bean sprouts (mixed with other veggies)
salt and cracked black pepper
whole kernel corn (canned) if you like
chopped green onion if you like
1. If your clams have some sand in them, place the clams in a dark container and fill it with salted water (as salty as sea water). And let sit for several hours. The clams push salt water and sand out of their shells. Then drain well.
2. In a large pot, put water, Asari (clams), and Kombu kelp. Bring to a boil, remove the foam (dirt), then cook on medium for about 2 minutes. Season with A.
3. Heat cooking oil in a frying pan. Stir-fry bean sprouts until slightly softened. Then season with salt and cracked black pepper. (You can cook more veggies if you like!!!)
4. In a different large pot, boil water. Add fresh Ramen noodles in the boiling water and gently stir noodles with chopsticks. Cook Ramen noodles according to your package (mine was 3 min). Drain the noodles in a strainer and place them in a dish. *You don't want to fight over the noodles, so cook one portion at a time :P
5. Ladle soup into each bowl. Top each bowl with bean sprouts and clams. Sprinkle with corn and green onions, if desired.
You can add more toppings if you want: Naruto, Wakame, Menma, seasoned eggs, etc...
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Chawanmushi, literally "steamed in a tea cup", is a traditional Japanese savory egg custard appetizer with some little pieces of f...
As seen in Anime or Manga?! I received many requests for this recipe. hehehe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cA4VN_ywfo You can drink ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Tamago Boro (Egg Biscuits) are very popular snack in Japan, especially among kids (from 7 month babies to toddlers)! https://www.youtube....
Perfect Christmas cake recipe for those who don't have an oven. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_hwcu1K5SE Please use your favorite...
I eat sesame seed snack every day, so I decided to make this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qf1D8wv20 Since maple syrup is very s...