As seen in Anime or Manga?!
I received many requests for this recipe. hehehe
You can drink it with cold water or soda in summer, or with hot water in winter!
It prevents colds and helps recover from fatigue.
Believe it or not, it is not that sour.
You can eat the lemon slices, too!!!
Honey Lemon Slices
Difficulty: Super Easy
Number of Servings: 500ml glass jar
2 organic lemons
300g (10.6oz) honey
1. Pour some hot water in a glass jar to disinfect it. Empty the jar and dry it out. It will dry quickly with residual heat.
2. Wash the lemons, dry them with paper towels, slice them thin, and remove the seeds (discard the end pieces).
3. Put the lemon slices and honey alternately in the jar.
4. Keep it in the fridge for 3 days. Shake the jar once a day.
5. Remove the lemon slices after 3 days or the syrup gets bitter! You can eat the lemon slices as is. Also, you can freeze the lemon slices and use them like ice cubes.
*Please use the syrup within a week before it gets bad.
*The syrup goes great with yogurt! The lemon slices go great with cookies, cupcakes, pound cakes, etc…
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...
I eat sesame seed snack every day, so I decided to make this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qf1D8wv20 Since maple syrup is very s...
Tamago Boro (Egg Biscuits) are very popular snack in Japan, especially among kids (from 7 month babies to toddlers)! https://www.youtube....
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...
Harumaki was requested by my darling =) I combined my favorite shrimp and my darling's favorite meat (pork) together. http://www.yo...