Spiced cookies are perfect for Halloween as well as the Thanksgiving!!!
Very simple, no egg cookie recipe as usual :)
Spicy Ginger Cookies
Difficulty: Super Easy
Time: 1 hr
Number of servings: 10 Cookies Using 2.5 Inch Pumpkin Cookie Cutter
100g (3.5oz.) cake flour *all purpose flour is okay
1/2 tsp. ginger powder
1/4 tsp. cinnamon powder
1/4 tsp. clove powder
30g (1.0oz.) powdered sugar (confectioner's sugar)
50g (1.8oz.) butter *softened *you can use vegetable oil or olive oil, too
chocolate pen or chocolate
1. Sift in all the dry ingredients in a large Ziploc bag. Add butter, make sure it is zipped, then mix well.
2. Roll out the dough in the Ziploc bag to 5mm (0.2 inch) thick. Refrigerate the dough for at least 1 hour to set and chill.
3. Preheat the oven to 170C (338F). Cut out the dough with cookie cutter. Place the cookies on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Roll out scraps, and repeat.
4. Bake at 170C (338F) for about 15 minutes. Cool the cookies on the sheet or a wire rack.
5. Melt the chocolate pen or some chocolate in a pastry bag. Snip off the end and draw Jack-o'-Lantern faces.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
Chawanmushi, literally "steamed in a tea cup", is a traditional Japanese savory egg custard appetizer with some little pieces of f...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
As seen in Anime or Manga?! I received many requests for this recipe. hehehe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cA4VN_ywfo You can drink ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Tamago Boro (Egg Biscuits) are very popular snack in Japan, especially among kids (from 7 month babies to toddlers)! https://www.youtube....
Perfect Christmas cake recipe for those who don't have an oven. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_hwcu1K5SE Please use your favorite...
I eat sesame seed snack every day, so I decided to make this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qf1D8wv20 Since maple syrup is very s...