Curry spiced cream corn brings up the flavor of the fillings.
Very healthy and mild with less salt :)
You can arrange it with vegetables of your choice.
You can substitute salmon with bacon!
If you use Christmas stencil, you can make the gratin for Christmas!
Spinach And Salmon WaFu Gratin for Halloween
Difficulty: Very Easy
Time: 1 hr
Number of servings: 15×20cm (6×8inch) pie dish
200g (7.0oz.) frozen chopped spinach
1 filet (150g=5.3oz.) salmon
100g (5.3oz.) Shimeji mushrooms
50g (1.8oz.) onion
* 200g (7.0oz.) cream style corn
* 50ml soy milk
* 2 tsp. curry powder
1 tsp. sesame oil
salt and pepper
1 tbsp. bread crumbs
1 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
1. Microwave frozen spinach as directed on its package until fully defrosted.
2. Slice the onion. Remove tough base of Shimeji mushrooms and break into bite-sized chunks. Chop salmon into chunks and season with salt and pepper. Place them on a microwavable dish, cover, and microwave at 500w for 3 minutes. Leave to cool for 5 minutes.
3. Put 1 and 2 (removing any bones and skin of salmon if any) in a bowl. Then toss with sesame oil, salt, and pepper.
4. Place 3 in a pie dish. Mix A very well and pour it on top. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and grated parmesan cheese. Bake in the oven or toaster oven for 10 minutes until the top is golden.
5. Sprinkle with parsley flakes. Use Halloween or Christmas stencil to create a cute pattern!
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Japanese style gender reveal sweet treat idea!!! You will find Black Moor Goldfish if it is a boy, Red Goldfish if it is a girl =) https:...
You need only 2 ingredients! Super easy comfort food, perfect on cold weather. Healthier than drinking hot chocolate ;) https://www.you...
Harihari came from the crunchy texture of Daikon radish. This dish goes great with white rice! Not really for bento box because it smells :P...
Very easy and beautiful idea to decorate your sweets :) Sakura will be in bloom in April. Can't wait for spring to come!!! http://...
Inarizushi (稲荷寿司) is a pouch of aburaage (fried tofu) filled with sushi rice. This recipe is perfect for parties or any kind of event! I...
Anmitsu is a traditional Japanese healthy Wagashi (dessert) mainly consists of small cubes of Kanten (agar agar) jelly, Anko (sweet red bean...
Quick and easy recipe using a frying pan. Fluffy, moist and chewy!!! You can add spices if you like ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K...
Sakura Mochi is Wagashi (Japanese confectionery) which is pink like Sakura (cherry blossom). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8xdNGcAg5k ...
Mix and bake! Super easy and healthy!!! Very rich and tasty without dairy product. yum Note: please use a square cake pan for the brownie...
Japanese Doll Festival (Hinamatsuri), or Girls' Day, is held on March 3rd. On this day, we set up hina dolls (hina-ningyo) since they a...