Curry spiced cream corn brings up the flavor of the fillings.
Very healthy and mild with less salt :)
You can arrange it with vegetables of your choice.
You can substitute salmon with bacon!
If you use Christmas stencil, you can make the gratin for Christmas!
Spinach And Salmon WaFu Gratin for Halloween
Difficulty: Very Easy
Time: 1 hr
Number of servings: 15×20cm (6×8inch) pie dish
200g (7.0oz.) frozen chopped spinach
1 filet (150g=5.3oz.) salmon
100g (5.3oz.) Shimeji mushrooms
50g (1.8oz.) onion
* 200g (7.0oz.) cream style corn
* 50ml soy milk
* 2 tsp. curry powder
1 tsp. sesame oil
salt and pepper
1 tbsp. bread crumbs
1 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
1. Microwave frozen spinach as directed on its package until fully defrosted.
2. Slice the onion. Remove tough base of Shimeji mushrooms and break into bite-sized chunks. Chop salmon into chunks and season with salt and pepper. Place them on a microwavable dish, cover, and microwave at 500w for 3 minutes. Leave to cool for 5 minutes.
3. Put 1 and 2 (removing any bones and skin of salmon if any) in a bowl. Then toss with sesame oil, salt, and pepper.
4. Place 3 in a pie dish. Mix A very well and pour it on top. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and grated parmesan cheese. Bake in the oven or toaster oven for 10 minutes until the top is golden.
5. Sprinkle with parsley flakes. Use Halloween or Christmas stencil to create a cute pattern!
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Chawanmushi, literally "steamed in a tea cup", is a traditional Japanese savory egg custard appetizer with some little pieces of f...
As seen in Anime or Manga?! I received many requests for this recipe. hehehe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cA4VN_ywfo You can drink ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Perfect Christmas cake recipe for those who don't have an oven. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_hwcu1K5SE Please use your favorite...
Tamago Boro (Egg Biscuits) are very popular snack in Japan, especially among kids (from 7 month babies to toddlers)! https://www.youtube....
I eat sesame seed snack every day, so I decided to make this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qf1D8wv20 Since maple syrup is very s...