I used the Vegetarian Meat Sauce which I made in the previous video. BUT you can of course use your own favorite regular meat sauce! Also, I made the white sauce using soy milk but the regular milk is OK.
Zucchini and eggplant make the lasagna very juicy and delicious. They can be optional or you can use other vegetables instead!
Healthy Lasagna using Vegetarian Meat Sauce
Time: 1 hr
Number of servings: 2 people = 15×20cm (6×8inch) pie dish
200g (7oz.) Vegetarian Meat Sauce
* 1 tbsp. butter
* 1 tbsp. flour
* 1/2 consomme cube (for 150ml soup)
* 200ml soy milk
* salt and pepper
100g (3.5oz.) eggplant
100g (3.5oz.) zucchini
salt and pepper
4 lasagna noodles
100g (3.5oz.) mozzarella cheese
((Vegetarian Meat Sauce))
1. Heat butter in a sauce pan. When melted, add flour and cook on low until blended (make sure you don't burn it).
2. Add soy milk and consomme cube and mix well.
3. When the sauce became thick, season with salt and pepper.
((Eggplant and Zuccini))
1. Slice eggplant and zucchini lengthwise. Soak the eggplant slices in water to remove the bitter taste.
2. Heat olive oil in a frying pan and cook the well-drained eggplant and zucchini slices until tender. Then season with salt and pepper.
1. Cook lasagna noodles as directed on its package. *adding oil in the boiling water will keep them from sticking.
2. Slice the mozzarella cheese.
3. Butter the pie dish. Layer lasagna, meat sauce, lasagna, white sauce, zucchini, mozzarella cheese, lasagna, meat sauce, lasagna, white sauce, eggplant, mozzarella cheese, and pizza cheese.
4. Bake at 200C (392F) for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley flakes to finish.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Saturday, August 9, 2014
How to Make Healthy Lasagna (using Vegetarian Meat Sauce) - Video Recipe
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
I eat sesame seed snack every day, so I decided to make this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qf1D8wv20 Since maple syrup is very s...
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...
Harumaki was requested by my darling =) I combined my favorite shrimp and my darling's favorite meat (pork) together. http://www.yo...
Simple yet delicious. Don't you have an experience selecting hard unripe avocado even if you have examined it carefully?! This is the ...