Many people requested me to make chewy cookies, so I am finally making this tutorial.
It reminds me of the cookies in the states :3 Yummy!!!
Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Difficulty: Very Easy
Time: 30 min
Number of servings: 18 big cookies
110g (3.8oz) unsalted butter *room temperature
50g (1.8oz.) granulated sugar
100g (3.5oz.) brown sugar
1 egg *room temperature
1 tsp. vanilla extract
170g (oz.) all purpose flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
100g (3.5oz.) chocolate chips
80g (2.8oz.) walnuts
1. In a large bowl, cream the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until white and fluffy.
2. In a different bowl, beat an egg and vanilla extract.
3. Add the egg mixture into the large bowl little by little, and mix well.
4. Sift in flour and baking soda, then add salt, and mix with a spatula until combined. *DO NOT overmix
5. Mix in chocolate chips and walnuts.
6. Preheat the oven to 170C (338F). Drop the cookie dough (about 4cm balls) using a small ice cream scooper or spoons onto the baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cookies should be about 2 inches apart.
7. Bake at 170C (338F) for 10 minutes. Cool the cookies on the baking sheet or a wire rack.
Make sure you don't overcook, otherwise they will become crisp. baking time is the key!
You can keep the cookies in an airtight container or a Ziploc bag for a week.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Saturday, November 8, 2014
How to Make Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies - Video Recipe
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...
I eat sesame seed snack every day, so I decided to make this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qf1D8wv20 Since maple syrup is very s...
Tamago Boro (Egg Biscuits) are very popular snack in Japan, especially among kids (from 7 month babies to toddlers)! https://www.youtube....
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...
Harumaki was requested by my darling =) I combined my favorite shrimp and my darling's favorite meat (pork) together. http://www.yo...