Very juicy and delicious!!!
Japanese guys and kids like it♥
I made this for my darling's 40th birthday ;)
Heart-Shaped Simmered Hamburger Steak
Number of servings: 4
400g (14oz.) ground beef and pork mixture
200g (7oz.) chopped onion
2/3 cup bread crumbs
3 tbsp. milk
salt and pepper
4 tbsp. ketchup
* 100ml consomme soup
* 4 tbsp. ketchup
* 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp. butter
1. Soak bread crumbs with milk.
2. Heat 1 tbsp. of cooking oil in a frying pan and cook the chopped onion until tender. Then set aside to cool.
3. Put ground beef and pork mixture in a bowl and knead well by hand until smooth. *in this way it is easy to shape and becomes juicy when simmered.
4. Add salt, pepper, and nutmeg, then mix well by hand until all ingredients are combined and smooth.
5. Add onion, bread crumbs, and ketchup, then mix well again. Divide it into 4, then form each into flat heart shape.
6. Cut out potatoes and carrots into heart shape. Then cook in boiling water until done. Cook broccoli in boiling water as well.
7. Heat cooking oil in a frying pan and cook on medium until golden brown. *they are going to be simmered, so they don't have to be cooked thoroughly.
8. Add the sauce, cover and cook on low for 10 minutes. Add butter to finish.
9. Serve on a dish and garnish with vegetables.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Saturday, May 30, 2015
How to Make Heart-Shaped Simmered Hamburger Steak - Video Recipe
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Chawanmushi, literally "steamed in a tea cup", is a traditional Japanese savory egg custard appetizer with some little pieces of f...
As seen in Anime or Manga?! I received many requests for this recipe. hehehe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cA4VN_ywfo You can drink ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Perfect Christmas cake recipe for those who don't have an oven. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_hwcu1K5SE Please use your favorite...
Tamago Boro (Egg Biscuits) are very popular snack in Japan, especially among kids (from 7 month babies to toddlers)! https://www.youtube....
I eat sesame seed snack every day, so I decided to make this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qf1D8wv20 Since maple syrup is very s...