Only 3 Ingredients!!!
Looks and tastes refreshing ;)
Perfect summer treat.
And sure, you can arrange it in the way you like!
Pouched Fruit Jelly
Time: 15min + cooling time
Number of servings: 8
295g (10.4oz.) canned fruits
2 tbsp. honey, sugar, or any sweetener of your choice
2g (1 tsp.) Kanten powder (agar-agar powder)
1. Drain the canned fruits, keep the syrup.
2. Add water to the syrup up to 250ml.
3. Put 2. and sugar in a pot. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes. *or cook as directed on its package
4. Line a small cup with plastic wrap. Pour in the syrup and place some fruits. Tie it with a rubber band and hang it on a chopstick. Then place the chopstick over a big bowl so that you can keep the pouch round.
5. Make the rest and cool in the fridge for 1-2 hours until set. Remove the plastic wrap and serve on a dish.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Friday, July 31, 2015
3-Ingredient Pouched Fruit Jelly (Agar-Agar: Natural Vegetarian Gelatin Alternative) - Video Recipe
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Onsen Tamago is a traditional Japanese soft-boiled egg. The egg white is milky and the egg yolk is creamy. It makes a perfect topping for ri...
Inarizushi (稲荷寿司) is a pouch of aburaage (fried tofu) filled with sushi rice. This recipe is perfect for parties or any kind of event! I...
Fresh Wakame seaweed is in season in spring in Japan! My mom bought it as a souvenir. Wakame soup is highly nutritious soup that contains...
Japanese Doll Festival (Hinamatsuri), or Girls' Day, is held on March 3rd. On this day, we set up hina dolls (hina-ningyo) since they a...
I have had many requests to share hospital food in Japan so I decided to make this video. Meals during maternity stay were well balanced. Ho...
This recipe was once introduced on TV! It requires only 2 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8w1DFw6JG4 Perfect for parti...
Easy and fun idea to fool your family or friends. hehe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxmFq01egpo Perfect for April Fools Day, too XD ...
My friend Mandi sent me some gifts from Tacoma! http://createeathappy.blogspot.jp/2014/04/gifts-from-tacoma-washington.html She was a hos...
Simple yet delicious rice dish using Edamame (green soybeans)! Simple salt seasoning enhances the flavor of Edamame. Perfect for bento box :...
Easy and gorgeous Sushi idea for parties :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY-U_nJ2-H0 You can of course top with your favorite fish o...