This is the perfect recipe when you want to eat cinnamon rolls right away!!!
Compared to the cinnamon rolls using the bread dough, this one is more pastry-like :)
No Yeast Quick Cinnamon Rolls
Number of servings: 18cm (7inch) square cake pan
* 300g (10.6oz.) all purpose flour
* 1 tbsp. baking powder
* 1 tbsp. sugar
* 1 tsp. salt
* 2 eggs
* 50ml milk *room temperature
* 3 tbsp. unsalted butter *room temperature
* 40g (1.4oz.) unsalted butter *room temperature
* 50g (1.8oz.) brown sugar
* 2 tsp. cinnamon powder
* 40g (1.4oz.) raisins
* 40g (1.4oz.) chopped walnuts
* 50g (1.8oz.) powdered sugar (confectioner's sugar)
* 2 tsp. water
1. You want all the ingredients at room temperature.
2. Place dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix with a spoon.
3. Add wet ingredients and mix with a spoon until formed. Transfer the dough to the counter and knead until well formed.
4. Preheat the oven to 180C (350F).
5. Flatten out the dough using a rolling pin to about 30cm×40cm (12inchx16inch). Spread the filling evenly over the entire surface of the dough. Tightly roll up the dough and cut the roll into 16 pieces using a dough scraper. Place them on the cake pan. If you want, brush milk on top before baking to make it nice and brown.
6. Bake at 180C (350F) for about 25 minutes.
7. Remove from the pan and drizzle icing over the warm rolls (icing firms up quickly). Enjoy straight out of the oven ;)
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Onsen Tamago is a traditional Japanese soft-boiled egg. The egg white is milky and the egg yolk is creamy. It makes a perfect topping for ri...
Inarizushi (稲荷寿司) is a pouch of aburaage (fried tofu) filled with sushi rice. This recipe is perfect for parties or any kind of event! I...
Fresh Wakame seaweed is in season in spring in Japan! My mom bought it as a souvenir. Wakame soup is highly nutritious soup that contains...
Japanese Doll Festival (Hinamatsuri), or Girls' Day, is held on March 3rd. On this day, we set up hina dolls (hina-ningyo) since they a...
I have had many requests to share hospital food in Japan so I decided to make this video. Meals during maternity stay were well balanced. Ho...
This recipe was once introduced on TV! It requires only 2 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8w1DFw6JG4 Perfect for parti...
Easy and fun idea to fool your family or friends. hehe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxmFq01egpo Perfect for April Fools Day, too XD ...
My friend Mandi sent me some gifts from Tacoma! http://createeathappy.blogspot.jp/2014/04/gifts-from-tacoma-washington.html She was a hos...
Simple yet delicious rice dish using Edamame (green soybeans)! Simple salt seasoning enhances the flavor of Edamame. Perfect for bento box :...
Easy and gorgeous Sushi idea for parties :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY-U_nJ2-H0 You can of course top with your favorite fish o...