Fun snack idea for kids!
Perfect for Halloween and April Fool's Day prank XD
Homemade soy milk chocolate custard cream makes it very dainty!
Of course you can use your favorite instant chocolate pudding mix ;)
Dirt Cups with Worms
Time: 15min + cooling time
Number of servings: 4 small cups
15 OREO cookies
Healthy Soy Milk Chocolate Custard Cream
* 1 egg
* 2 tbsp. sugar
* 2 tbsp. flour
* 200ml soy milk or milk
* 50g (1.8oz.) milk chocolate
((Healthy Soy Milk Chocolate Custard Cream))
1. Mix egg and sugar in a bowl.
2. Add flour and mix well.
3. Add soy milk and mix well.
4. Transfer to a saucepan (strain to remove the lumps if you can), put on low, stir constantly, and stop the heat when the cream starts to thicken. Mix well with the remaining heat until smooth.
5. Break in some chocolate, then leave to cool.
6. Cover the saucepan with plastic wrap (make sure the cream sticks to the plastic wrap to keep from drying out). Cool in the fridge until cold.
1. Put OREO cookies in a Ziploc bag then crush them.
2. Mix some cookie crumbs to the chocolate custard cream.
3. Spoon the cookie crumbs and the custard mixture alternately into cups. Top with cookie crumbs.
4. Garnish with mint leaves and gummy worms to finish.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Friday, October 23, 2015
Dirt Cups with Worms (OREO Sand & Healthy Soy Milk Chocolate Custard Cream) - Video Recipe
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Japanese style gender reveal sweet treat idea!!! You will find Black Moor Goldfish if it is a boy, Red Goldfish if it is a girl =) https:...
You need only 2 ingredients! Super easy comfort food, perfect on cold weather. Healthier than drinking hot chocolate ;) https://www.you...
Harihari came from the crunchy texture of Daikon radish. This dish goes great with white rice! Not really for bento box because it smells :P...
Very easy and beautiful idea to decorate your sweets :) Sakura will be in bloom in April. Can't wait for spring to come!!! http://...
Inarizushi (稲荷寿司) is a pouch of aburaage (fried tofu) filled with sushi rice. This recipe is perfect for parties or any kind of event! I...
Anmitsu is a traditional Japanese healthy Wagashi (dessert) mainly consists of small cubes of Kanten (agar agar) jelly, Anko (sweet red bean...
Quick and easy recipe using a frying pan. Fluffy, moist and chewy!!! You can add spices if you like ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K...
Sakura Mochi is Wagashi (Japanese confectionery) which is pink like Sakura (cherry blossom). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8xdNGcAg5k ...
Mix and bake! Super easy and healthy!!! Very rich and tasty without dairy product. yum Note: please use a square cake pan for the brownie...
Japanese Doll Festival (Hinamatsuri), or Girls' Day, is held on March 3rd. On this day, we set up hina dolls (hina-ningyo) since they a...