Here's the technique I saw on TV how to get hard-boiled eggs that peel beautifully!
Easy-to-Peel Hard-Boiled Eggs in 10 minutes
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: N/A
NOTE: Use cold eggs right out of the fridge!
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil, then place a metal strainer in it
(to prevent eggs from hitting the bottom of the pot).
2. Tap each egg with a spoon to make cracks in the bottom of the shell. OR you can poke a small hole using an "Egg Hole Puncher". (The water goes in between the egg and the shell which helps the shell to come off).
3. Place the eggs in the strainer (boiling water), the crack-side up (to let the water in).
4. Cook for 10 minutes. Place them in ice water for about 30 sec. (The sudden change in temperature causes the egg to shrink slightly inside the shell.)
5. Now the eggs are easy to peel :)
You can get an "Egg Hole Puncher" at Daiso 100yen shop to poke a hole in the egg.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Chawanmushi, literally "steamed in a tea cup", is a traditional Japanese savory egg custard appetizer with some little pieces of f...
As seen in Anime or Manga?! I received many requests for this recipe. hehehe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cA4VN_ywfo You can drink ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Perfect Christmas cake recipe for those who don't have an oven. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_hwcu1K5SE Please use your favorite...
Tamago Boro (Egg Biscuits) are very popular snack in Japan, especially among kids (from 7 month babies to toddlers)! https://www.youtube....
I eat sesame seed snack every day, so I decided to make this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qf1D8wv20 Since maple syrup is very s...