Super easy, fluffy and moist :)
You can't believe you can make this with only 3 ingredients!!!
3-Ingredient Chiffon Cake
Difficulty: VERY Easy
Time: 1hr + cooling time
Number of servings: 18cm (7inch) ungreased tube pan
Number of servings:
8-10 (5cm/2inch) muffin cups
12-14 (5cm/2inch) cupcake cups
6 tbsp. granulated sugar
5 tbsp. cake flour
1. In a bowl, place eggs and sugar. Beat on high speed with an electric mixer for 15 minutes until white and fluffy.
2. Preheat the oven to 180C (356F).
3. Sift in cake flour, half at a time, and mix on low speed with an electric mixer for a minute or two in total until just combined.
4. Pour the batter into the ungreased tube pan and drop it lightly on the counter to raise the air bubbles out of the batter.
5. Bake at 180C (356F) for 30-40 minutes. *Do not open the oven door!
6. When it's done, drop the pan lightly to prevent shrinking.
7. Turn the pan upside down and place it on a bottle so it is suspended over the counter. Let it cool completely before removing from the pan for an hour or two. Remove the cake from the pan and cover tightly with plastic wrap.
You can store overnight at room temperature, for 2-3 days in the fridge, or for about a week in the freezer.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...
I eat sesame seed snack every day, so I decided to make this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qf1D8wv20 Since maple syrup is very s...
Tamago Boro (Egg Biscuits) are very popular snack in Japan, especially among kids (from 7 month babies to toddlers)! https://www.youtube....
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...
Harumaki was requested by my darling =) I combined my favorite shrimp and my darling's favorite meat (pork) together. http://www.yo...