I bought this cake set because 1-year-old babies can actually eat it! Isn't it amazing?! XD
Microwave Shortcake for 1-year-old Babies
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: 4
What You Need:
Pigeon Microwave Shortcake Kit
some fruits of your choice
1. Place 50ml milk and the cake mix in the cake pan, and mix with a spoon for a minute. *do not over-mix
2. Drop the pan lightly on the counter for about 5 times to raise the air bubbles out of the batter.
3. Microwave at 500w for 1 min 40 sec OR 600w for 1 min 30 sec. *do not cover
4. Remove from the pan and place it on a wire rack. Cover with plastic wrap then cool.
5. Meanwhile, cut the fruits.
1. Slice the sponge cake crosswise into 2 layers.
2. In a bowl, place 50ml milk and whipped cream mix. Mix for about 2-3 minutes until it forms a stiff peak. *do not use an electric mixer
3. Transfer 1/4 of the cream to the pastry bag with a star tip.
4. Place one layer of the sponge cake on a plate. Coat the surface of the sponge cake evenly with the cream. Place cut fruits over the creamed surface. Place another layer of sponge cake, and frost top and side with the cream. Pipe out the cream and garnish with fruits.
You can cool the cake in the fridge for 1 or 2 hours. It is free from preservatives, so eat on the day you make it.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Sunday, December 6, 2015
Happy 1st Birthday!!! (Microwave Shortcake for 1-year-old Babies) - Video Recipe
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Have you seen the movie Ponyo (Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea)? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTZffjrTR1M This video will show you how ...
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Chawanmushi, literally "steamed in a tea cup", is a traditional Japanese savory egg custard appetizer with some little pieces of f...
As seen in Anime or Manga?! I received many requests for this recipe. hehehe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cA4VN_ywfo You can drink ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Tamago Boro (Egg Biscuits) are very popular snack in Japan, especially among kids (from 7 month babies to toddlers)! https://www.youtube....
Perfect Christmas cake recipe for those who don't have an oven. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_hwcu1K5SE Please use your favorite...