Kawaii (cute) chocolate gift idea for Valentine's Day!!!
You can use any other animal chocolate mold to make this ;)
Meltingly delicious white chocolate ganache and crispy bear chocolate are perfect together :)
Chocolate Bears Taking a Bath (Valentine's Day Tart Recipe)
Time: 1-2 hrs (incl. cooling time)
Number of servings: 7
7 small tart shells
100g (3.5oz.) milk chocolate for the bears
* 40g (1.4oz.) white chocolate
* 2 tbsp. whipping cream
* 1/2 tsp. any liquor *optional
sugar sprinkles of your choice
1. Put chopped milk chocolate in a pastry bag and place it over hot water to melt. Snip off the end and pipe it into the mold. Then put in the fridge or freezer to set.
2. Put whipping cream in a bowl. Place it over hot water until warm. Put chopped white chocolate and leave for a minute until soft. Then mix well. Add liquor to taste if you like.
3. Pour the Ganache Bathwater into the tart shells. Place it in the fridge until they harden up a little bit. Remove the bear chocolates from the mold and place them into the tarts. Decorate with sprinkles of your choice.
If you want to take this to the place where there is no fridge, you can use regular chocolate instead of using chocolate ganache.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Tuesday, February 9, 2016
Chocolate Bears Taking a Bath for Valentine's Day - Video Recipe
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Japanese style gender reveal sweet treat idea!!! You will find Black Moor Goldfish if it is a boy, Red Goldfish if it is a girl =) https:...
You need only 2 ingredients! Super easy comfort food, perfect on cold weather. Healthier than drinking hot chocolate ;) https://www.you...
Harihari came from the crunchy texture of Daikon radish. This dish goes great with white rice! Not really for bento box because it smells :P...
Very easy and beautiful idea to decorate your sweets :) Sakura will be in bloom in April. Can't wait for spring to come!!! http://...
Inarizushi (稲荷寿司) is a pouch of aburaage (fried tofu) filled with sushi rice. This recipe is perfect for parties or any kind of event! I...
Anmitsu is a traditional Japanese healthy Wagashi (dessert) mainly consists of small cubes of Kanten (agar agar) jelly, Anko (sweet red bean...
Quick and easy recipe using a frying pan. Fluffy, moist and chewy!!! You can add spices if you like ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K...
Sakura Mochi is Wagashi (Japanese confectionery) which is pink like Sakura (cherry blossom). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8xdNGcAg5k ...
Mix and bake! Super easy and healthy!!! Very rich and tasty without dairy product. yum Note: please use a square cake pan for the brownie...
Japanese Doll Festival (Hinamatsuri), or Girls' Day, is held on March 3rd. On this day, we set up hina dolls (hina-ningyo) since they a...