Kawaii (cute) cookies idea for Valentine's Day!!!
Striped and checked patterns are so cute :3
Use your favorite spreads: fruit-flavored jam or preserves, nutella, peanut butter, etc…
Other Kawaii Valentine's Day recipe ideas are here:
I heard this no-egg cookie dough is flaky. Yes it is!!! You must be patient enough to work with. Make sure you leave the dough for at least 1 hour to set ;) You can add 1 tbsp. of beaten egg, however leaving the dough is a must.
Heart Cutout Stencil Cookies
Difficulty: Super Easy
Time: 1.5 hr
Number of servings: 3 (3inch/8cm) sandwich cookies
1 cup cake flour or all purpose flour (100g=3.5oz.)
5 tbsp. powdered sugar (or 3 tbsp. regular sugar is ok but the texture will become sugary)
1/4 cup butter (50g=1.8oz.)
cocoa powder/Matcha powder
your favorite spreads
1. Place flour, powdered sugar, and butter in a large Ziploc bag, then mix well.
2. Roll out the dough in the Ziploc bag to 5mm (0.2 inch) thick. Refrigerate the dough for at least 1 hour to set and chill.
3. Preheat the oven to 170C (338F). Cut out the dough with cookie cutters.
4. Place cocoa powder or Matcha powder in a tea bag. Place striped stencil over the cookie and apply the powder. For the checked pattern, you want to rotate it 90 degrees and apply again. Place the cookies on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake at 170C (338F) for about 12 minutes. Cool the cookies on the baking sheet or a wire rack.
6. Spread the whole disks with jam, nutella, or any spread you like, then top with the disks with holes.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Friday, February 12, 2016
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Have you seen the movie Ponyo (Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea)? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTZffjrTR1M This video will show you how ...
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Chawanmushi, literally "steamed in a tea cup", is a traditional Japanese savory egg custard appetizer with some little pieces of f...
As seen in Anime or Manga?! I received many requests for this recipe. hehehe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cA4VN_ywfo You can drink ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Tamago Boro (Egg Biscuits) are very popular snack in Japan, especially among kids (from 7 month babies to toddlers)! https://www.youtube....
Perfect Christmas cake recipe for those who don't have an oven. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_hwcu1K5SE Please use your favorite...