Just mix in a bowl, and bake!!!
Super easy idea, perfect for Valentine's day ;)
Kawaii Deco Cheesecake Bars
Number of servings: 15cm (6inch) square cake pan
60g (2.1oz.) unsalted butter *room temperature
100g (3.5oz.) cream cheese *room temperature
3 tbsp. granulated sugar
2 beaten eggs
1 tbsp. lemon juice
70g (2.5oz.) mixed dried fruit
90g (3.2oz.) cake flour *all purpose flour is OK
1/2 tsp. baking powder
frosting and toppings of your choice
1. Preheat the oven to 356F (180C).
2. Cream the butter and cream cheese in a bowl with a whisk. Add sugar and mix until white and creamy.
3. Add beaten eggs (little by little) and lemon juice, then mix well.
4. Sift in flour and baking powder, then fold in with a spatula. Fold the mixed dried fruit into the mixture as well.
5. Pour the batter into the pan lined with parchment paper and even out the surface. Bake at 356F (180C) for about 30 minutes.
6. Remove the cake from the pan and leave to cool on a wire rack. Cut into 16 squares. Decorate with the frosting and toppings of your choice.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Friday, February 5, 2016
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Have you seen the movie Ponyo (Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea)? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTZffjrTR1M This video will show you how ...
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Chawanmushi, literally "steamed in a tea cup", is a traditional Japanese savory egg custard appetizer with some little pieces of f...
As seen in Anime or Manga?! I received many requests for this recipe. hehehe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cA4VN_ywfo You can drink ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Tamago Boro (Egg Biscuits) are very popular snack in Japan, especially among kids (from 7 month babies to toddlers)! https://www.youtube....
Perfect Christmas cake recipe for those who don't have an oven. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_hwcu1K5SE Please use your favorite...