Savory rolled omelette that resembles a Kawaii dessert ;)
I made my cookbook PV at YouTube Space Tokyo!!!
Mille-Feuille Tamagoyaki (Rolled Omelette)
Number of servings: 6 pieces
18x13cm (7x5.1inch) Tamagoyaki Nabe (rectangular omelet pan)
2 bacon strips
2 sliced cheese
1 grape tomato
cracked black pepper
1. Beat eggs in a bowl, season with ground pepper, and mix well.
2. Cut bacon strips and sliced cheese into halves, and make pairs.
3. Heat olive oil in a Tamagoyaki Nabe (rectangular omelet pan), pour 1/5 of egg mixture in the pan and spread over the surface. Cook until half done then place one piece of bacon and cheese on top of each other towards the end closest to you. Roll up the egg and move it to one end. Pour in another 1/5 of egg mixture and let it flow under the rolled egg also. Cook until half done and again place bacon and cheese on the egg and roll up the egg again. Repeat this until all your ingredients are gone.
4. Allow it to cool and cut it into 6 pieces. Also cut the grape tomato into 6 wedges.
5. Garnish with mayonnaise shaped to look like whipped cream and put a grape tomato wedge on top to look like a strawberry.
Many people asked me if my bacon is raw because it is pink. To answer that question, it is cooked already. Japanese bacon is sold cooked, so you can eat as is like ham ;)
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Chawanmushi, literally "steamed in a tea cup", is a traditional Japanese savory egg custard appetizer with some little pieces of f...
As seen in Anime or Manga?! I received many requests for this recipe. hehehe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cA4VN_ywfo You can drink ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Perfect Christmas cake recipe for those who don't have an oven. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_hwcu1K5SE Please use your favorite...
Tamago Boro (Egg Biscuits) are very popular snack in Japan, especially among kids (from 7 month babies to toddlers)! https://www.youtube....
Simple yet delicious. Don't you have an experience selecting hard unripe avocado even if you have examined it carefully?! This is the ...