Udon gyoza is a local home-cooked dish from Takatsuki, Osaka.
Instead of using Gyoza wrappers, you just mix in chopped Udon noodles. Very easy and filling, perfect for everyday meal, as well as for Bento lunch box!!!
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: about 25 pieces
1 serving (200g) pre-cooked Udon
150g (5.3oz.) ground pork
* 1 egg
* 50g (1.8oz.) chopped long onion
* 1 tsp. grated ginger
* 1 tsp. grated garlic (if you like)
* 1 tsp. soy sauce
* 1 tsp. sesame oil
* cracked black pepper
* 1 tbsp. corn or potato starch
la-yu / raayu (Chinese spicy sauce) if preferred
1. Chop udon noodles into little pieces.
2. Put the chopped Udon, ground pork, and A in a bowl, then mix well by hand (hand is better but using a spoon is okay) until all ingredients are combined and smooth.
3. Heat cooking oil in a frying pan. Form the mixture into bite-sized round patties and place them on the frying pan. Cover and cook on low for 5 minutes. Flip them over then cover again and cook on low for 3 minutes.
4. Serve with a mixture of soy sauce, a little vinegar, and a drop or two of la-yu if preferred.
You can marinate Udon Gyoza in the sauce to put in Bento lunch box.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Friday, September 16, 2016
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Chawanmushi, literally "steamed in a tea cup", is a traditional Japanese savory egg custard appetizer with some little pieces of f...
As seen in Anime or Manga?! I received many requests for this recipe. hehehe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cA4VN_ywfo You can drink ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Perfect Christmas cake recipe for those who don't have an oven. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_hwcu1K5SE Please use your favorite...
Tamago Boro (Egg Biscuits) are very popular snack in Japan, especially among kids (from 7 month babies to toddlers)! https://www.youtube....
Simple yet delicious. Don't you have an experience selecting hard unripe avocado even if you have examined it carefully?! This is the ...