Last minute Christmas idea! You can decorate your Christmas tree with edible wreaths :) You don't need an oven or any special tool. Super delicious sweet and salty treat in seconds! yummy!!!
More Christmas Recipe Ideas are HERE:
Christmas Pretzel Wreaths
Difficulty: Super Easy
Time: 3min + cooling time
Number of servings: N/A
1. Place chocolate (broken into pieces) in a bowl. Melt them in a double boiler over hot water (60C/140F).
2. Dip tops of pretzels into melted chocolate then place them in a circle on parchment paper, creating a ring.
3. Make another layer repeating the steps, alternating the pretzels (joining the pretzels together over the middle).
4. Decorate with sprinkles of your choice.
5. Put in the fridge or freezer until chocolate hardens.
6. You can lace ribbon through holes of pretzels if you like :)
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Thursday, December 22, 2016
Christmas Pretzel Wreaths (Last Minute EASY Edible DIY Christmas Decoration Idea) - Video Recipe
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Chawanmushi, literally "steamed in a tea cup", is a traditional Japanese savory egg custard appetizer with some little pieces of f...
As seen in Anime or Manga?! I received many requests for this recipe. hehehe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cA4VN_ywfo You can drink ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Perfect Christmas cake recipe for those who don't have an oven. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_hwcu1K5SE Please use your favorite...
Tamago Boro (Egg Biscuits) are very popular snack in Japan, especially among kids (from 7 month babies to toddlers)! https://www.youtube....
Simple yet delicious. Don't you have an experience selecting hard unripe avocado even if you have examined it carefully?! This is the ...