Fun, cute, and delicious way to use up bread crusts, or leftover bread is OK of course.
This cute swirl idea was talked about online in Japan recently ;)
Bread Crust Swirl French Toast
Number of servings: 4
bread crusts (from about 8 slices of bread)
1 tbsp. sugar
maple syrup, honey, chocolate sauce or etc...
1. In a spouted measuring cup, mix milk, egg, sugar, and vanilla extract.
2. Place the bread crusts in a flat container.
3. Pour in the egg mixture and soak the bread crusts for about 15 minutes.
4. Fit the bread crusts into muffin rings.
5. Heat butter in a frying pan. Place the muffin rings, cover and cook on low for 2~3 minutes on both sides. *you want to cook on low to cook thoroughly.
6. You can served with maple syrup, honey, chocolate sauce, or whatever you prefer!
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
I eat sesame seed snack every day, so I decided to make this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qf1D8wv20 Since maple syrup is very s...
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...
Harumaki was requested by my darling =) I combined my favorite shrimp and my darling's favorite meat (pork) together. http://www.yo...
Simple yet delicious. Don't you have an experience selecting hard unripe avocado even if you have examined it carefully?! This is the ...