I really hate to take a packed train on this kind of day :(
Of course I tried not to stand next to sweltering passengers!
You know what!? I just changed my cell phone to SAMSUNG mobile 920SC!I was thinking of getting iPhone, but I changed my mind. The big concern was the "touchscreen" and I thought I will not get used to it!
SAMSUNG mobile 920SC specializes in camera function, which I thought was useful, but it actually lacks in quality and wasn't that good... it was only a phone!
Anyway, I am satisfied with my Swarovski crystal decoration ;)
It took me 2 hours!
Changing my story, today is not my day!
This morning, I couldn't nicely put my makeup on because of the sweat...
Then, when I connected my cell phone to the PC using the provided USB cable, our main PC (at home) froze... and Windows didn't start up after that. I called the support team but they just kept on transferring my call X(
I hope this is the last bad thing, but the recipe I made yesterday was way off task! I should read more carefully the next time...
Hope I have a happy day tomorrow!
Please click below and vote for me.
Wow Ochi, your weather is hot, we're at 85 today. Temps are going to drop after tomorrow into the low 70's, for at least a week or more. I'm dissapointed in the temp drop, want to swim in my pool!
ReplyDeletePretty decoration on your phone.
You need to put a fan next to you when putting on your makeup! I have a celing fan above my dresser where I do my hair and makeup!
Yes I've had computer problems too, with my DSL, but they always seem to help me.
Tomorrow will be a new and better day!
Hi jo!
ReplyDeleteFrom yesterday evening, we are having cloudy sky and thunder showers :( It is hot but we cannot swim outside...
This morning I put makeup on in the room with air conditioner! I guess I need to do that from tomorrow for a while. How nice you have a ceiling fan! Sounds like a resort ;)
I think I need to call the support again, if they won't call me back :( I hate the automated voice support, which I need to get through...