Guess what! On Saturday I again had body composition done at gym. Believe it or not, in another 4 weeks, I lost a pound of muscle and gained 0.6 pound of fat... I'm going a wrong way! An instructor told me that it could happen if I got used to work out! He says I need to concentrate on my menu... I thought I could get in shape if I go to gym and get it all done :( Nothing is easy!
Anyway, I am still losing the contests. I thought my Jack-o'-Lantern Bento was a good idea... It's face is an egg yolk. I drew the face by cutting nori sheet.It was a busy day at work. I am drowsy now! Hopefully, see you tomorrow again ;)
Please click below and vote for me.
I'd like to invite you to share your recipes, expertise, and ideas with our readers at my.epicstyle.com. Get valuable exposure for yourself and your blog to a much larger audience.
ReplyDeletehttp://my.EpicStyle.com is a social network devoted to connecting Wine, Spirits, Beer and Food aficionados, with the industry professionals and companies that create and sell and review them.
www.epicstyle.com and http://my.epicstyle.com are divisions of Epic Products, Inc., the largest Wine & Bar Accessories wholesaler to Wineries in the United States.
You have a great blog, I'm looking forward to seeing your posts appear on our network.
Thanks,
Brian P.
Community Manager
http://my.epicstyle.com
Hello Ochi,
ReplyDeleteWe are Freezing here! Hang in there with the gym, at least you are trying! I hate to work out! So I'll probrably never loose my fat! Ha! Ha!
I liked your Jack-O-Lantern Bento, you can cook for me anytime! Very creative!
I love it!this bento is really interesting...
ReplyDeleteHello Ochi San!I'm really sorry,if i can't explain everything about my blogs.
ReplyDeleteIf you want to know,about my lifestyle here in philippines by japanese.please visit my husband site."http://davashu.way-nifty.com/blog/
Thank You so much!
Hi Brian!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the invitation! And, thanks for your comment on my new page :)
Ohayo jo,
ReplyDeleteRight! I just realized that my fat is very sticky! But yes... I will try until I could improve my metabolism :(
Thanks for liking my work! Your words are my power!
Hi merce!
ReplyDeleteYour husband has a blog?! I didn't know that!!! Yes. I will take a look ;)
Yes,thank you!but now he is busy,that's why he cannot update everytime.
ReplyDeleteThank you again Ochi San.
Thanks merce!
ReplyDeleteI just took a look! Amazing!!! He writes in Japanese! Oh. Is that you next to him?! He writes and sings songs in Japanese? I think I should better ask you if he is busy ;)