Easy & authentic Japanese home cooking recipes from a real Japanese kitchen.
Hi Ochi,It looks delicious. Enjoy yourself!!
Ochi,The sandwich looks huge, almsot like the ones at Wallets! I see you are enjoying some American food! Have fun!
Hi anGeLine,You should try this someday!It was really great.I shared it with my bf, but I think I can eat it all!!!
Hi jo,Yes! I enjoyed American food.I tried some international food, but American food was the best in NY.
Hi Ochi,
ReplyDeleteIt looks delicious. Enjoy yourself!!
Ochi,
ReplyDeleteThe sandwich looks huge, almsot like the ones at Wallets! I see you are enjoying some American food! Have fun!
Hi anGeLine,
ReplyDeleteYou should try this someday!
It was really great.
I shared it with my bf, but I think I can eat it all!!!
Hi jo,
ReplyDeleteYes! I enjoyed American food.
I tried some international food, but American food was the best in NY.