On Saturday, my boyfriend took a video of my hula!It's a love song, so I danced it for him with love ;)
Like before, I posted it on my YouTube account.
This time I smiled!
I will only show this video to my blog buddies who keep in touch with me on a regular basis or Tipness club members who took this "hula hula" class. Please send me a request from my YouTube account. I will add you as my friend to share the video.
※Tipness(ティップネス)のHULA HULAで習ったI Ka Poli Pumehana(イ カ ポリ プメハナ)の振り付けをビデオに記録♪I Ka Poli Pumehanaはシンガーでクムフラ(古典フラの継承者)Sandii(サンディー)さんのアロハセラピーな楽曲です。見たい方はリクエストメッセージを下さい☆
Thanks for those who have already taken a look!
The new term has started from this month! I hope I can post a video again after 3 months when I completed the term ;)
After dancing hula, I took his pic because he was cool sitting on a bench! I love this shot. He-he ;) Then we had a dinner at Midori-zushi. Sake we had called "人気一(Ninki-Ichi)" was light and delicious! I drank too much. It was a night with a full moon. We saw a round full moon on the way back to home.I will write about Sunday tomorrow ;)
See ya!!!
Please click below and vote for me.
Loved your video Ochi! The full moon must have been romantic!
ReplyDeleteOchi,
ReplyDeleteViewed your video already,so romantic and lovely.I think soon you can open a hula class and become a teacher.Yellow color matched you,Ochi.
Couples loving each other under full moon must be romantic!!!
Ochi,all the best
Thanks jo,
ReplyDeleteI love hula dancing. I can calm down with love. Good for me now! He-he-he!
Hi jose,
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking a look! Thanks for saying that!
The next one is Christmas hula! I think I'm gonna get another pa'u skirt soon ;)