It is already December. It's my birth month! But the start was too bad... This morning, I had a fight with my boyfriend. Actually it was from last night. Oops, maybe I need to call him hubby from now on! Anyway, then the touch screen of my iPhone suddenly broke!!! Can you believe it!? Now I reset it, so it got better, but still in a state of uncertainty... Moreover, I couldn't make an entry for DV-2011 last night since the site was really busy!!! I should have applied for it ealier since I knew it from the beginning of November. Boo!!!On the other hand, I have a good news. I was asked to create 30 recipes by the end of January for a certain sake brewery's website! I hope I can expand my activities from the next year.
Be positive!!!
Please click below and vote for me.
30 recipes!!! Hope you can get some inspiration for those recipes.Good luck,Ochi!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't get too sad,those fight will end soon.Ken and I fight too..but we will speak to each other again in half an hour..
Hi jose,
ReplyDelete>30 recipes
I think I need to start thinking of them sooner!!!
Yep. We know we can get back together soon, but I hope I can live without any fight!!! Always ALOHA!!!!!!!
Having a bad day, I've many of those. All that technology is so touchy and easily broken! Good luck on your recipe posts!
ReplyDeleteOhayo jo,
ReplyDeleteI hope good things comes after!!!
Thanks, I will do my best!
You, too. Take care + good luck :D