How often do you eat a cake?
Since my darling doesn't like sweet stuff, I eat only once or less in a month. You know it is much happier when you eat it pleasantly with someone you can talk freely, so I don't eat it by myself. Anyway, I thank to him because I can avoid gaining weight from sweets!
However, at the year-end and New Year parties, I had so many chances to eat cakes!!! Like I said before, I gained a few pounds and still haven't burnt it :( The image is a cake buffet from my company year-end party. Wow! I saw a guy eating them in bites. I can't believe him not savoring them!!! My darling is the same, though... He eats cake really quick! Why don't guys take time?! So, I always cut a cake into half to save my piece when I share with him! Again, my darling doesn't like a cake... I don't understand why he makes his way into my piece...Okay, coffee time (without a cake)!
Have a good day :D
Please click below and vote for me.
Wow, cake buffet? Never have been one...sounds great and yummy yummy... I seldom eat cakes coz' you know, calories~ haha. Around once, twice or thrice per year. XD
ReplyDeleteOchi,
ReplyDeleteI love love love love LOVE cakes!!!! Especially the one with fruit on top.So refreshing and delicious..
But because of this,I'm getting fatter.
:(
Ochi,
ReplyDeleteI like to eat cake but seldom enjoy it. Cake will make us fat, so I need to control myself.
Hi FJ!
ReplyDeleteWow! I'm glad to see you sisters here :D
I believe you can find a cake buffet around your place, too! You can try it someday. It is a great relief for stress!
Hi jose,
ReplyDeleteI know you love a fruit cake ;) I think it is healthier, too!
Hi anGeLine,
ReplyDeleteI wish I don't get fat by eating cakes!!! Once when I was young, I tried to eat a whole cake by myself, but now I'm afraid of doing that...