Easy & authentic Japanese home cooking recipes from a real Japanese kitchen.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Makeup Tutorials
My darling loves to browse youtube and he found interesting makeup tutorials! Michelle Phan, she is amazing! I love the way she shows her cosmetics. I tried out the Double Lines after seeing this video, and it really made my eyes look bigger and cool :D I want to try out her other techniques when I have some time!!!
Very interesting Ochi, I use a liquid black eyeliner! I'll have to try the top video with the double open lines. I always close mine! Don't know how it'll look with my eyes! I'm dying to get a pair of false eyelashes someday! The models look like you, you should try modeling too!
Very interesting Ochi, I use a liquid black eyeliner! I'll have to try the top video with the double open lines. I always close mine! Don't know how it'll look with my eyes! I'm dying to get a pair of false eyelashes someday! The models look like you, you should try modeling too!
ReplyDeleteHi jo,
ReplyDeleteMe, too! I use liquid :D Try out open lines! I think it looks nice on you!!!
False eyelashes are great! I use them everyday!!!
Oh no. I want to be like her!!! She is way so cute!!!
Cool!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing,Ochi..
I learnt a lots from the videos..
Hi jose,
ReplyDeleteI thought you'd like it :P
Try it out!!!